Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Im trying to keep it a little lean this time not eating fast food everyday and keeping it a little healthier and see if it helps with feeling like shit at such heavy weight for me. So far I'm hitting 250 and i feel better then I did at 230. Except fucking now makes me feel like I'm weezing for air
This was my problem when I hit 250+, felt great otherwise. I'm trying to stay lean now, but itching to eat and lift like a monstrosity.

2011 wasn't a good look for me
a6bd0ba30dfea79410fc60c19dbace66.jpg

2015 about 65 lbs heavier
79377bd745c79d6b94e9199044743f1e.jpg

053b98e6d29d8e6226c36e15ff7629c4.jpg
How tall are you? You're looking beast!

I believe hes around 5'8" 230+lbs. Hes not just looking beast, @OdieM IS BEAST!!!!! Mofo's strong as a bull also!!!!

5' 9 with my shoes on. :)
Also I'm at my heaviest weight EVER. Scale said 241 this morning and I'm only just a few weeks into my bulk. Thinking I will probably top out between 250-255 with the way Im eating

5' 9 with my shoes on. :)
Also I'm at my heaviest weight EVER. Scale said 241 this morning and I'm only just a few weeks into my bulk. Thinking I will probably top out between 250-255 with the way Im eating
Just don't get fat ;)

Just don't get fat ;)
Oh I'm definitely putting on some fat. I completely dropped my ab and cardio training. I believe that's why I'm gaining so quickly. I'm about 5 lbs away from adding some Fina and getting my ass back on the treadmill.

Taken a few days ago. 240 lbs picture doesn't do me justice but it's all I got of me with my shirt off for right now. The guys beside me are 195ish and are pretty strong dudes.
9067dc71d5f1bc1c467daf06a2c2dfd6.jpg

Very nice kid.get on some rear delts and u look rite.probly the pic..like imnot picking you apart bro you look almost compleet

Oh I'm definitely putting on some fat. I completely dropped my ab and cardio training. I believe that's why I'm gaining so quickly. I'm about 5 lbs away from adding some Fina and getting my ass back on the treadmill.

Taken a few days ago. 240 lbs picture doesn't do me justice but it's all I got of me with my shirt off for right now. The guys beside me are 195ish and are pretty strong dudes.
Your not fat yet. Keep eating

I was guessing you were in your low 30's. Looks like I was right lol. Keep up the hard work bro. Your looking thick as fuck with that back shot in your avi also;)
Thanks, trying out here. Would like to be lean and about 250. I MIGHT be happy there. Lol

Fat my ass! Got up to 244lbs then decided to try and trim up and now I've been running my ass off on the treadmill and lost 13lbs and my fat on my stomach and love handles hasn't even began to go away. I'm 231lbs now and I look fatter than I did at 244lbs. You make me sick! [emoji12]
Ok I gotta go eat some donuts one of the guys brought to work so I'll talk to you later. Just can't figure out why I'm so fat, lol.

Cover ups are fucking bad too. Going through tatted skin is like parchment... and they go over it again and again. Longest sessions I have had is cover up work
I haven't had a cover up, yet. But I imagine they are worse then going in to already worked on pieces. I intend to have a piece on my leg lasered a few times, then go over it.

My girl just did a cover up on her foot, said it sucked majorly. Can't wait to do the chest!