Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hahaha yeah I didn't even notice it. And I need one my girl likes the whole man bun thing lol

Evar - bros don't let bros do the man bun thing.

That's where you gotta put your foot down. Just remember, the hair will grow out, but someone, somewhere will always have a picture of you with that man bun years from now.:)

Evar - bros don't let bros do the man bun thing.

That's where you gotta put your foot down. Just remember, the hair will grow out, but someone, somewhere will always have a picture of you with that man bun years from now.:)
Hahaha I'll have to shave it off tonight now. Might just go the fuck bald!

My new artist has this deal going on. $350 for all you can stand. He will do a complete sleeve, chest, back, leg or wherever else you want covered. The catch is you have to be willing an able to set through a 8-10hr session lmfao. I told Moe ill have to bring a few lunches an shakes for that one. Shit a few of those sessions an I will be completely tatted the fuck up lol. But im not gonna lie an act like im all that an say tatts dont hurt because THEY FUCKIN HURT BAD!!!! Different spots hurt worse than others. Ribs are at the top of the worst. Moe got the entire serenity prayer on her ribs. Its fuckin humongous an she set through the entire thing. Fuckin soldier gurl I tell ya lol. Even the artist said that hes never even seen a guy set through a 8hr Rib tatt. Tbh im not sure how easy it will be for me to do it.....but I will....maybe[emoji14]
I have done 10 and 12 hour sits. Back and chest are a different story though. Fucking chest is brutal going into sternum bone. chicks don't have as many nerve ending in their rib cage area but guys are super sensitive there.

I have done 10 and 12 hour sits. Back and chest are a different story though. Fucking chest is brutal going into sternum bone. chicks don't have as many nerve ending in their rib cage area but guys are super sensitive there.
Gnarly.

I did 9 hours on my leg for a convention, that was fucking retarded. I was in absolute misery.

Yeah that's odd. My girl won't even give me a BJ unless I just stepped out of the shower so I have to keep it nice and tiddy. Lol
Bahaha I'm guessing the same reason I like a girl to not be shaven. I like knowing I'm fucking a lady not a 12 year old. Idk I'm pretty sure my girl swallows a hair all Everytime she goes down. She just doesn't mind luckily

Bahaha I'm guessing the same reason I like a girl to not be shaven. I like knowing I'm fucking a lady not a 12 year old. Idk I'm pretty sure my girl swallows a hair all Everytime she goes down. She just doesn't mind luckily

Umm that's disgusting. You my friend should be a European you sick bastard. Lol

Mostly test only at varying dosages, never been over 600mg a week. No orals. Newest was very low dose prop, mast, tren at 30mg each a day and so far that's been my favorite.
Hey I'm new , im also on test prop mast tren but at 50 mg each a lot of people like high tren but I think the body yields greater results with these combos at lower doses but more frequent I'm also running 50mg Ed of oral Winn. You might like this addition my body really responds to winstrol some people hate it and sides but it makes me hard and full. Looking good homeboy.

Gnarly.

I did 9 hours on my leg for a convention, that was fucking retarded. I was in absolute misery.
Cover ups are fucking bad too. Going through tatted skin is like parchment... and they go over it again and again. Longest sessions I have had is cover up work