Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

2011 wasn't a good look for me
a6bd0ba30dfea79410fc60c19dbace66.jpg

2015 about 65 lbs heavier
79377bd745c79d6b94e9199044743f1e.jpg

053b98e6d29d8e6226c36e15ff7629c4.jpg

2011 wasn't a good look for me
a6bd0ba30dfea79410fc60c19dbace66.jpg

2015 about 65 lbs heavier
79377bd745c79d6b94e9199044743f1e.jpg

053b98e6d29d8e6226c36e15ff7629c4.jpg
Holy shit Odie. Its amazing how 65lbs of raw muscle will transform ya. You don't even look like the same person man. You are all that is MESO MONSTER STATUS!!!!!

Looking bad ass my friend. How about a legs pic brother?

Thanks. I've been having problems with my knees and right hand lately. I always do this time of year due to the weather changing and all the hard wear I have in me. Anyway the deca should be kicking in in about a week to help relieve the pain and I'm gonna start blasting legs 2-3 times a week for a while. I'll get some pics up eventually of them.

@Boilermech they are getting big though since I'm not chasing yall up and down those stairs anymore. Lol I've completely cut out ALL cardio too. Just trying to make the scale go up as much as I can. I say that but it's hard bulking when you get older. It's easier to gain fat then muscle. I put on 12 fucking lbs in the last 2 weeks but I know it's the dbol and the 2 gallons of water I drink while I'm at work. I use my abs as a gauge on when to clean up my diet. Yes this fat boy is still hanging on to his abs. Lol

Thanks. I've been having problems with my knees and right hand lately. I always do this time of year due to the weather changing and all the hard wear I have in me. Anyway the deca should be kicking in in about a week to help relieve the pain and I'm gonna start blasting legs 2-3 times a week for a while. I'll get some pics up eventually of them.
Get any more metal in you you should be considered more machine than man, haha.

@Boilermech they are getting big though since I'm not chasing yall up and down those stairs anymore. Lol I've completely cut out ALL cardio too. Just trying to make the scale go up as much as I can. I say that but it's hard bulking when you get older. It's easier to gain fat then muscle. I put on 12 fucking lbs in the last 2 weeks but I know it's the dbol and the 2 gallons of water I drink while I'm at work. I use my abs as a gauge on when to clean up my diet. Yes this fat boy is still hanging on to his abs. Lol

Just wait until you try to get cut in your 50"s my friend . It's a whole new ball game ! Just remember what I said in 20 years ;) Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah but those stairs made it easier to keep the fat off [emoji4]

Yeah but those stairs made it easier to keep the fat off [emoji4]
I hate those fuckin stairmasters with a passion as well:mad: Aww shit, y'all are actually talking about real stairs lmfao:p Well in that case, I'll just have to take the elevator:rolleyes: See you muscle bound mothafkrs at the top:D:cool:

The also made my butt look good. Lol

Ok now you've made this conversation awkward. I told you I was sorry for posting the partially nude picture. But there's no reason to bring up how good your ass looks on the forum. That's just weird [emoji33]
My ass on the other hand still looks awesome because I still run up and down the stairs, lol. Would you like a picture of it, [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Ok now you've made this conversation awkward. I told you I was sorry for posting the partially nude picture. But there's no reason to bring up how good your ass looks on the forum. That's just weird [emoji33]
My ass on the other hand still looks awesome because I still run up and down the stairs, lol. Would you like a picture of it, [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
Lmfao I love this place, just not pics of yalls "asses":D Is that really necessaryo_O Speaking of necessary, is it necessary for me to drink my own urin:eek:....Nooooo, butt its sterile an I like the taste:confused::p
Lol I really don't do that but don't get me wrong, if I knew it would give me them gains....well then fuck it, an down the hatch it goes;):):D:p

Lmfao I love this place, just not pics of yalls "asses":D Is that really necessaryo_O Speaking of necessary, is it necessary for me to drink my own urin:eek:....Nooooo, butt its sterile an I like the taste:confused::p
Lol I really don't do that but don't get me wrong, if I knew it would give me them gains....well then fuck it, an down the hatch it goes;):):D:p

You gotta have some fun sometimes [emoji51]
By the way you need to quit thinking about drinking your own urine and think about your cum. Ok I admit that was overboard [emoji37] but for your girl there is a lot of protein in there. About 50% by weight plus several other things that are good for her. My wife gets her protein from me, lol.

Not sure if it's all the ass talk or all the emojis flying around making this thread weird. lol

All are looking good.

mands

I'm pretty sure skull is just an emoji sent from the future to meso to ensure his kind and those like him can gain a foothold in humanity and plan the destruction of the human race. Sorta like the terminator only nicer. Can't trust dem smiley bastards