Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Fat my ass! Got up to 244lbs then decided to try and trim up and now I've been running my ass off on the treadmill and lost 13lbs and my fat on my stomach and love handles hasn't even began to go away. I'm 231lbs now and I look fatter than I did at 244lbs. You make me sick! [emoji12]
Ok I gotta go eat some donuts one of the guys brought to work so I'll talk to you later. Just can't figure out why I'm so fat, lol.

Bring me some donuts and coffee. Man that sounds good.

Didn't say I was fat. Said I had put on SOME fat. I do feel fat though since most of my vascularity is covered up at the moment, dbol and deca bloat. Few more weeks of growing and I'm gonna cut till my show in March. Need to be where I was at at the end of my log but would like to look like that with a few extra pounds. Fuck I was miserable at 7% Bf though.

The donuts were really good by the way. Just thought I would let everyone know. They were from Daylight Donuts. I had a caramel longjohn and a blueberry donut. Now I have to run for an hour instead of 30min but it was definitely worth it. I love donuts [emoji7]

The donuts were really good by the way. Just thought I would let everyone know. They were from Daylight Donuts. I had a caramel longjohn and a blueberry donut. Now I have to run for an hour instead of 30min but it was definitely worth it. I love donuts [emoji7]

Well, Boiler, you may have to run a little extra this evening, but at least you already got your workout in?

Homer%20Simpson%20t-shirt%20-%20donut%20curls.jpg

I can't trust a man who doesn't love donuts

Shit go up state NY
The don't even know what an
Eclair is.
Now I'm down south and Krispy Kreme donuts are nice and warm.

Too bad. I liked nophat. But he or it must think we're fucking stupid

Not the same guy posting under that handle. And even if somehow it is, the fact that all of a sudden he started using proper grammar and dropped the wild guy act with the crazy spelling and ridiculously constructed posts, would have to make him schizo and/or psychotic and should be avoided under all circumstances.

EDIT: But I still absolutely believe that this is NOT the same Nophat we knew.

Last edited:
Too bad. I liked nophat. But he or it must think we're fucking stupid
Not the same guy posting under that handle. And even if somehow it is, the fact that all of a sudden he started using proper grammar and dropped the wild guy act with the crazy spelling and ridiculously constructed posts, would have to make him schizo and/or psychotic and should be avoided under all circumstances.

I agree with all the above , NoPhat was a cool dude up until we got the BB69 alert , then things went really weird . Best to be ignored....safer