Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I wish you would of taken that job. That would've been awesome my friend. Here's a couple skinny pics just for you buddy.
f131076bd7821da6717988911b3232cc.jpg

76e5aca9959c9e1a3bda7bcc9d706303.jpg
Holy shit Boiler, I had no idea where you came from. Now that paints a whole diff pic about you. Fuckin night an day bro. All I can say is....WOW. You can tell youve been busting your ass off in the gym to achieve the status you are currently at. Much love an respect bro. My hats off to ya man;):cool:

How long ago was this?!
Around 4 years ago in those pics I think. I've known @OdieM back before these pics. This is what happened when I had my daughter. My wife quit her job and I couldn't afford to eat very much let alone afford my cycles so I lost motivation and stopped working out. I quickly lost everything I had spent the last 11 years or so working my ass off to get. When I stopped working out I was around 240 and had ripped abs. It wasn't all that bad though. I would do it all over again to have my daughter and sons. Sometimes things just have to be put on the back burner for a while [emoji4] So anyway once I started working out and cycling again I noticed I was able to gain weight a lot faster than ever before. The bad part of it is I was also able to gain fat easier. But I'm not complaining because I'm just tickled to be back into this lifestyle. The good Lord blessed me with an awesome paying job so I can afford to do things that I gave up for my family. I am truly blessed to have such an awesome wife and wonderful kids. Only time will tell how long I'm able to keep this lifestyle up this time, lol. But if I have to stop it for my family I will do it again in a heartbeat.
Sorry for the long answer buddy.

Around 4 years ago in those pics I think. I've known @OdieM back before these pics. This is what happened when I had my daughter. My wife quit her job and I couldn't afford to eat very much let alone afford my cycles so I lost motivation and stopped working out. I quickly lost everything I had spent the last 11 years or so working my ass off to get. When I stopped working out I was around 240 and had ripped abs. It wasn't all that bad though. I would do it all over again to have my daughter and sons. Sometimes things just have to be put on the back burner for a while [emoji4] So anyway once I started working out and cycling again I noticed I was able to gain weight a lot faster than ever before. The bad part of it is I was also able to gain fat easier. But I'm not complaining because I'm just tickled to be back into this lifestyle. The good Lord blessed me with an awesome paying job so I can afford to do things that I gave up for my family. I am truly blessed to have such an awesome wife and wonderful kids. Only time will tell how long I'm able to keep this lifestyle up this time, lol. But if I have to stop it for my family I will do it again in a heartbeat.
Damn, always love to see the journey man!

It's inspiring me as I'm placing my order for more AAS as I type this.... LOL

Holy shit Boiler, I had no idea where you came from. Now that paints a whole diff pic about you. Fuckin night an day bro. All I can say is....WOW. You can tell youve been busting your ass off in the gym to achieve the status you are currently at. Much love an respect bro. My hats off to ya man;):cool:
Thank you skull!! It's been a hard journey to get it back but with the support of my family at home and my family here on Meso it has been a lot easier than it would have been. You guys are all awesome!!!!

Its a damn good answer bro an I liked reading every word of it. You truly are the kind of person that makes meso enjoyable to be a part of. Keep doing what your doing bro. Your kickin some major ass, killin those gains, an doing it big dog style;):):D:cool:

Thank you skull!! It's been a hard journey to get it back but with the support of my family at home and my family here on Meso it has been a lot easier than it would have been. You guys are all awesome!!!!

Real liffe bro...its inspiring when we see others pushing through it to obtain our goals and peace of mind.

Figured I would post up, just started my bulk cycle last week starting weight is 226 to 230 depending on the time of the day. I hope to put on some more mass before I lean down, it's not impressive but considering I was 180 6 months ago I'm happy.
106482a4e3225884b1f3c8312880fb3b.jpg
31877e14d77845e5210cd06e4636731d.jpg

Figured I would post up, just started my bulk cycle last week starting weight is 226 to 230 depending on the time of the day. I hope to put on some more mass before I lean down, it's not impressive but considering I was 180 6 months ago I'm happy.
YOU ARE LOOKING THICK,,,FUCK IT SHOOT FOR 250LBS BEFORE YOU SLIM UP .

Not impressive my ass. Straight yoked bro. I need those traps. . .

Looking like a pure Meso beast brother!! Keep killing that shit and you will go far. How tall are you?

I hate you. That is all.

Jk nah but I envy you bud. They say I have good genetics but I've been in the gym for a few years to get the look I got. Shit you haven't even been at it a year. Keep going I'm subbed

P.S
Nice face

Your fuckin traps are thicker than my Bi's lol. Damn you have came a long way in a very short amount of time. Just imagine where you'll be at in another few years bro!!!!

Thick as fuck! Good shit bro

Thanks guys, I was always the guy trying to stay lean but get big and I figured out that don't work to well hahaha. @Boilermech I'm 5'9 on a good warm day lol, never was real tall.

I'm going to keep pushing, my legs and back are finally starting to get thick... Not as cut yet but hey you can't have your cake and eat it to. I think at my age now and what experience I do have I'm at a good point, I'm over thinking I know it all and that's helped me a lot. Thanks again guys it's been a struggle but the words help a lot!

I hate you. That is all.

Jk nah but I envy you bud. They say I have good genetics but I've been in the gym for a few years to get the look I got. Shit you haven't even been at it a year. Keep going I'm subbed

P.S
Nice face

You look good bro, I am trying to catch up to you... I still got my work cut out for me! And the face thing I couldn't figure out a way to blur it lol so I just tried to black it out, it looks better that way than not blacked I promise hahaha.

I am gunna cruise after first cycle. Will I keep gains? My normal test is 250 so it can't be worse. Then I will be the biggest! Stay tune...