Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Shit bro, by the looks of your stats an that monstrous avi your rockin, you're already up their with the best of the best my friend. I'm aiming for 200lbs @5'4" but I'm sure that's kind of a long shot lol. I would be happy as hell to be a solid 180 with 18" arms. Can I do it? We will see what the future holds lol.
You can def get there bro no ifs about it just a matter of when!!

Shit bro, by the looks of your stats an that monstrous avi your rockin, you're already up their with the best of the best my friend. I'm aiming for 200lbs @5'4" but I'm sure that's kind of a long shot lol. I would be happy as hell to be a solid 180 with 18" arms. Can I do it? We will see what the future holds lol.
Maybe it's time to take a walk on the dark side ;)

Think of what a bit of test can do to you :)

Maybe it's time to take a walk on the dark side ;)

Think of what a bit of test can do to you :)
Lol I've been cruising for a while now bro since my last cycle. I've already done 3 cycles total my man;) Those pics I just posted was from when I was on my last test tren cycle:D

thanks its good to hear. we bodybuildersvare sick I look in the mirror and see imperfection, but that's how performance and perfection start. constantly ridicule you're self. and skull I've seen you're transformation it is a ongoing process nothing overnight. except those guys who inject synthol.now that's stupid unless one actually does just enough to stretch the facial of the muscle. I was natty in my 20s and made big leaps did like anadrol 50 paid $300 for 100 in 9os but other than that staid natural was scared until I learned I had to do at least precontest, primo to hold on to all that hard worked muscle while dieting. but once I won teen mo.1992 drugs slowly pulled me away I came back in 2012 and by 2014 learned of low test but mow I stay on I'm my own dr. my own source but I can't afford it any other way. I enjoy all the reads here. hell I can't be myself no where else but here I just realised I can't get on S.F. probably because I tried to help a guy telling him what research co. to get AI. good night brothers

I'm trying to be a monster, looking into doing my second cycle soon and want to run dbol for 4 weeks alongside test e for 12. Anyone have a recommendation? I have what I was told was anavar as previous thread I posted but obviously not going to give me the size I want plus I want to make sure it's var before I ever even take it.

I'm trying to be a monster, looking into doing my second cycle soon and want to run dbol for 4 weeks alongside test e for 12. Anyone have a recommendation? I have what I was told was anavar as previous thread I posted but obviously not going to give me the size I want plus I want to make sure it's var before I ever even take it.
Ive done most my damage on 2 compound cycles mild cycles. Say 600-750 test E/C and another like deca 600 or tren at any dose. Although I'll say I don't like tren at high dose. 5-6k cals does it for me ED and overfeeding once a week got me to 280. Good luck and don't underestimate FOOD the most anabolic substance on planet earth

Ive done most my damage on 2 compound cycles mild cycles. Say 600-750 test E/C and another like deca 600 or tren at any dose. Although I'll say I don't like tren at high dose. 5-6k cals does it for me ED and overfeeding once a week got me to 280. Good luck and don't underestimate FOOD the most anabolic substance on planet earth
Thanks breh, figured two liquids for my second cycle was a bit soon from what I've researched. I like to learn what's making the changes. Also the first cycle I didn't eat nearly enough so figured this time around I definitely will. Thanks for the advice.

image.jpg Not the biggest nor shredded but work in progress. Pic taken yesterday before a chest workout,

Stats
178cm
92.7kg yesterday morning

Feeling good about myself atm

View attachment 30444 Not the biggest nor shredded but work in progress. Pic taken yesterday before a chest workout,

Stats
178cm
92.7kg yesterday morning

Looking good my friend. I see your in YOUR full home gym:cool: lol. Hows your lil one doing btw? Still doing those db presses with daddy?:D

Looking good my friend. I see your in YOUR full home gym:cool: lol. Hows your lil one doing btw? Still doing those db presses with daddy?:D

Thanks mate its work in progress, getting my diet down pat nearly i think

She is doin great, got her weighed yesterday and in total she has put on 880grams and 500grams of that was in the last 12 days. She on da bulk look out.. Training twice a day now to o_O

Hey fellas i was gonna make a new thread but thought i'd just ask in here

As someone who doesn't want to be a mass freak at all i just wanna be shredded and if anything get a physique model look (but not as big as that) i've found that test on its own has been perfect so far I'm trying to figure out what should run on my next cycle. A lot of people have suggested deca, some have said moderate tren and test.. i almost think maybe i should just bump up the test p/w and keep at at that cos its given amazing results so far. I still wanna put a lot more size on my legs, and a little more on the upper body but i mainly wanna drop down to single digits bf%

any advice is welcome! thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 11.15.09 am.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 11.15.09 am.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 71

As someone who doesn't want to be a mass freak at all i just wanna be shredded and if anything get a physique model look (but not as big as that) i've found that test on its own has been perfect so far I'm trying to figure out what should run on my next cycle. A lot of people have suggested deca, some have said moderate tren and test.. i almost think maybe i should just bump up the test p/w and keep at at that cos its given amazing results so far. I still wanna put a lot more size on my legs, and a little more on the upper body but i mainly wanna drop down to single digits bf%

You don't want to be a mass freak? What is it like?? Lol.... Don't know your cycle history but test and tren may be in store for what your goals are. I can't grow much on tren but I can get cut to shredds. I love running tren after a bulking cycle. It allows me to stay the size I am but cut the fat off with a nice recomp. Nice dense fibrous gains.

Looking lean there and nice ink! Get shredded up you'll be a sleek lean beast

View attachment 30444 Not the biggest nor shredded but work in progress. Pic taken yesterday before a chest workout,

Stats
178cm
92.7kg yesterday morning

Thick as a brick and all that hard work surely has paid off handsomely for you. Why not get one of those papoose baby packs so you can have your lil angel riding on your back when you go out for a run. The added weight will do you great not to mention your lil one having a blast :)

You don't want to be a mass freak? What is it like?? Lol.... Don't know your cycle history but test and tren may be in store for what your goals are. I can't grow much on tren but I can get cut to shredds. I love running tren after a bulking cycle. It allows me to stay the size I am but cut the fat off with a nice recomp. Nice dense fibrous gains.
You just answered my prayes with that post ebk;):D This is the route i need to start taking:cool:

Ebk knows his stuff. I used tren to get cut before and on a bulk. Works beautifull for my body type. Some say that have a hard timing gaining on tren. I don't have that problem. So it keeps me trim on 6,000 cals a day.

Of course it has its negatives...

well at the moment i don't want to, i go through stages though haha being 6'5 and being a monster is appealing at times.. but i generally prefer the more classic look

i actually went to the dr the other day and told her i needed a script for t3 because i lost my other one and she just handed it over lol was thinking of either using them myself or selling them..

my cycle history is just 1 cycle of test e at 500mg p/w.

all the people i know in real life are saying tren, everyone online is saying no tren for a 2nd cycle

Looking good man. Why not stick with test if you liked it as much as you did? You could always save other stuff for the future.