Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

All this talk about "mass monsters". It's not like you just end up their as a result of training super hard and eating alot. 99 percent of us are unlikely to ever achieve some thing tagged with that motto. I know I havent. Eat and get as big as fucking possible. I don't understand this in the middle shit.

bro im not trying to throw shade on people who are massive and wanna be massive, I'm just saying my goals aren't to be ridiculously huge. Whats hard to understand about that?
If you eat like you want to be massively huge your likely to end up exactly where you want to be ;)

All this talk about "mass monsters". It's not like you just end up their as a result of training super hard and eating alot. 99 percent of us are unlikely to ever achieve some thing tagged with that motto. I know I havent. Eat and get as big as fucking possible. I don't understand this in the middle shit.
You said it, brother! Eat more to get big and shredded

Looking lean there and nice ink! Get shredded up you'll be a sleek lean beast

Thick as a brick and all that hard work surely has paid off handsomely for you. Why not get one of those papoose baby packs so you can have your lil angel riding on your back when you go out for a run. The added weight will do you great not to mention your lil one having a blast :)
Cheers mate, haha yeh ive actaully thought bout that a few times, i cant wait till she can train with me

flexx is getting pretty big. i feel like im almost able to join in on this discussion..legs need work, but operation i command u to grow is in effect til cut begins in marchish/early april.

Attachments

• IMG_0875.png
    IMG_0875.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • image3 (2).JPG
    image3 (2).JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image4 (2).JPG
    image4 (2).JPG
    292 KB · Views: 74
10%? Nope.... but niggas is powerlifting and just ate 7 meals before this pic. No pump, full bloat, 276 the moment this pic was taken.
b53266fccb173e2b1201da44e5a0be48.jpg

10%? Nope.... but niggas is powerlifting and just ate 7 meals before this pic. No pump, full bloat, 276 the moment this pic was taken.
b53266fccb173e2b1201da44e5a0be48.jpg
Getting nice and wide there big brutus as those workouts doing you some good :)

bro im not trying to throw shade on people who are massive and wanna be massive, I'm just saying my goals aren't to be ridiculously huge. Whats hard to understand about that?
I think he is just saying that becoming "massive" or a "monster" doesn't just happen. That is takes a lot to get to that level.