Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thank you skull!! It's been a hard journey to get it back but with the support of my family at home and my family here on Meso it has been a lot easier than it would have been. You guys are all awesome!!!!
Now watch yourself bounce back quick from all that...muscle memory is a godsend and here's to you getting all your gains back in spades!

I am gunna cruise after first cycle. Will I keep gains? My normal test is 250 so it can't be worse. Then I will be the biggest! Stay tune...
That's such an unanswerable question man....

Depends on so many factors including diet, quality of muscle, how much you gained, training, genetics and more

Y such haters?
I don't dwell on the past
Hard lesson learned and a lot of un answered questions
Y would I not stay on this sight
Made mistakes ya.

you made mistakes, well i did to
The difference is mine made progression
You don't have the answers, but guess what I do.
Here it is, I'm bigger then you!

Here's my transformation. I have already posted these pics once but wanted all my bros to see where I came from to where I'm currently at now. When I first posted these I said I was 175 but tbh I made it to 178 for a finishing weight. Now im currently holding @170. In the first pic below I was around 140-145.

Also I would like to say thanks to all of my bros who have helped me out so much along the way, an you know who you are!!! This wouldn't have been possible without you guys. With much love an respect!!!!!! Sincerely yours, Skull;)
2015-10-16 20.34.48.jpg 2015-08-16 01.40.58.jpg 2015-08-16 01.34.54.jpg 2015-08-16 01.28.25.jpg 2015-08-16 01.25.23.jpg 2015-08-16 01.22.01.jpg

Damn...Skull's another challenger rising :)

Nice job Skull...you'll surely kick ass out there haha. Hope Marky Mark now turns tail and runs after shooting his potty mouth off at you!

Here's my transformation. I have already posted these pics once but wanted all my bros to see where I came from to where I'm currently at now. When I first posted these I said I was 175 but tbh I made it to 178 for a finishing weight. Now im currently holding @170. In the first pic below I was around 140-145.

Also I would like to say thanks to all of my bros who have helped me out so much along the way, an you know who you are!!! This wouldn't have been possible without you guys. With much love an respect!!!!!! Sincerely yours, Skull;)
View attachment 30309 View attachment 30310 View attachment 30311 View attachment 30312 View attachment 30313 View attachment 30314

Nothin but respect for you brother. Your an inspiration for sure. Keep doing what your doin and the transformation will continue.

I know what it's like starting at 140 or less and working your way up. Looking beast.

View attachment 30309 View attachment 30310 View attachment 30311 View attachment 30312 View attachment 30313 View attachment 30314

When I graduated high school I was exactly 145lbs and 6'1" and I worked my ass off to get up to 240lbs. Then as you know I had to stop for a while and then work my ass off to get it back. So starting at that weight and getting to where you are now I completely know the work you have to put in to get as far as you are now. If you continue the way you are going your wish of hitting 200lbs is definitely in your future brother. You've come along way already and there are no obstacles you can't overcome.
I'm very proud to call you my friend and I wish nothing but great gains for you. Good luck on your journey. If you ever need anything from your Meso family don't ever be afraid to ask.
Like you said to me, you are what makes Meso such a great place brother. So keep on killing those weights and keep on just being you.
Your friend,
BM

I'm not a freak size to other bodybuilders nut at 5-6. 220. pretty lean I have just the lower abdominal fat but can still see sixpack. I'm afraid I'm already to big for height for ladies opinion. but I'm nor doing this for them.
I'm trying to prove I can be the best in my 40s hope by 49 to be Up there with the rest and the best. but one thing I Learned is you gotta stay on not cycle and live it day and night dream the shit you should have anxiety from meal planning.

I'm not a freak size to other bodybuilders nut at 5-6. 220. pretty lean I have just the lower abdominal fat but can still see sixpack. I'm afraid I'm already to big for height for ladies opinion. but I'm nor doing this for them.
I'm trying to prove I can be the best in my 40s hope by 49 to be Up there with the rest and the best. but one thing I Learned is you gotta stay on not cycle and live it day and night dream the shit you should have anxiety from meal planning.
Shit bro, by the looks of your stats an that monstrous avi your rockin, you're already up their with the best of the best my friend. I'm aiming for 200lbs @5'4" but I'm sure that's kind of a long shot lol. I would be happy as hell to be a solid 180 with 18" arms. Can I do it? We will see what the future holds lol.