Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not just filthy fucking law enforcement likes donuts . Every weed smoking dab hitting mother fucka does too . That evens the field . Let's all share a maple bar

This is a great group of beasts, man all the older dudes that are killing it are the true badasses I'm starting to feel a lot of joint pain getting older and the ones who still drive hard are the shit. Some of you guys look 4 weeks out lol very impressive.

Dang I hate cardio! Been getting up at 5am and jogging on the treadmill for 30 minutes every day. Lost 14lbs so far. Down to 230lbs trying to get down to 220 or at least get rid of some more of this stomach and back fat before my next cycle.
858f093ad8450eb0eb01d914ee1a2cd2.jpg

Dang I hate cardio! Been getting up at 5am and jogging on the treadmill for 30 minutes every day. Lost 14lbs so far. Down to 230lbs trying to get down to 220 or at least get rid of some more of this stomach and back fat before my next cycle.

Leaning out...and no gray hair that's a plus!! What's the next cycle lookin' like??

Great job man! Keep it up.

mands

I agree.... Cardio SUCKS! You lose another 10lbs and you'll be shredded! Do you already have your next cycle planned out?

Looking great there brother. Hang in there and you'll get there soon enough :)

I agree.... Cardio SUCKS! You lose another 10lbs and you'll be shredded! Do you already have your next cycle planned out?
Leaning out...and no gray hair that's a plus!! What's the next cycle lookin' like??

Haven't planned out my next cycle yet. I'm just cruising at 250mg Cypionate a week right now. I think I'll probably just up my test to a gram a week and kick in some Tren A the last 8 weeks or so. Haven't thought about it to much. I've got till January to figure it out, but I like keeping things simple. Hopefully I'll figure out what I want to do before then, lol.

Haven't planned out my next cycle yet. I'm just cruising at 250mg Cypionate a week right now. I think I'll probably just up my test to a gram a week and kick in some Tren A the last 8 weeks or so. Haven't thought about it to much. I've got till January to figure it out, but I like keeping things simple. Hopefully I'll figure out what I want to do before then, lol.
Getting your training program figured out too?

Looking great boiler. I need to do the same. Fucking hate cardio with a passion. It wouldn't be so bad if it just wasn't so damn boring lol.

Looking great boiler. I need to do the same. Fucking hate cardio with a passion. It wouldn't be so bad if it just wasn't so damn boring lol.
I do liss with my girl and my baby in the stroller for a good 30-40 min when I want to do cardio. Makes the time go by way faster having someone to talk to and I can't stand treadmills.

Holy shit. These guys don't know you like I do. Man you've come along ways. You are definitely not the tall skinny guy I first met a few years back. Great job @Boilermech. Now your making me regret not taking that job so we could of trained together.

Holy shit. These guys don't know you like I do. Man you've come along ways. You are definitely not the tall skinny guy I first met a few years back. Great job @Boilermech. Now your making me regret not taking that job so we could of trained together.

I wish you would of taken that job. That would've been awesome my friend. Here's a couple skinny pics just for you buddy.
f131076bd7821da6717988911b3232cc.jpg

76e5aca9959c9e1a3bda7bcc9d706303.jpg