Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Its all about the lighting, take a pic with proper lighting and its night and day to a pic taken in front of a mirror in your gym bathroom or any room with bright lights.
spot on. all you need is a light above and behind you and your sweet.. no bright lights

You or OGH might have to give us a class one day. I remember him saying the same thing and talking about filters. I usually just take a pic and post or send because I know nothing about any of that
Overhead lighting is your friend, at the right angle it puts just enough shadow in all the right places and you can really show muscle separation and you'll look muscular instead of flat.

Its all about the lighting, take a pic with proper lighting and its night and day to a pic taken in front of a mirror in your gym bathroom or any room with bright lights.

You or OGH might have to give us a class one day. I remember him saying the same thing and talking about filters. I usually just take a pic and post or send because I know nothing about any of that

spot on. all you need is a light above and behind you and your sweet.. no bright lights
Lol I have just been officially schooled in the art of picture taking. Ding ding ding, what do we have for them Johnny??? How about a brand new life time supply of light bulbs.....Whato_O Fuckin light bulbs seriously:rolleyes: I done even wanna play this damn game anymore:( Yall can keep your lame ass light bulbs:D Skull is out:cool: Buh bye:p

flexx is getting pretty big. i feel like im almost able to join in on this discussion..legs need work, but operation i command u to grow is in effect til cut begins in marchish/early april.
Diggin that back double shot. Strong pose for you. From the arms and shoulders tapered to the waist. Very impressive.

I don't get around to the logs much but aren't you running in a physique comp?

@brutus79, if youre 276 lbs @ 6'2 then that pic is not doing you justice..id say 220 tops.
Found my 220 pic lol
ac57e21dd2bff8fc93df6fc0271619a8.jpg

Fifty pounds later
3abf9e4ceb5a933bb0ba7fa5722eca78.jpg

@brutus79
You ever consider dropping say 50lb in your PL pursuits?
It would likely increase your power to weight ratio and drop you in a lighter class which is a good thing.
I've found that I haven't gotten significantly stronger at 280 than I was at 189 in high school when I was in to PL. Especially considering my ratio was far more impressive at 189.

Strong is strong and you may be a killer at say 220. Just thought I'd ask as I see your almost pure strength training now

Diggin that back double shot. Strong pose for you. From the arms and shoulders tapered to the waist. Very impressive.

I don't get around to the logs much but aren't you running in a physique comp?

thx bro. my first physique show was late August n which I basically crash dieted lost 17lbs in 6 weeks n didn't no shit about posing. came in middle of the pack in physique novice, now I'm making switch to classic physique. currently 6-2 223lbs

@brutus79
You ever consider dropping say 50lb in your PL pursuits?
It would likely increase your power to weight ratio and drop you in a lighter class which is a good thing.
I've found that I haven't gotten significantly stronger at 280 than I was at 189 in high school when I was in to PL. Especially considering my ratio was far more impressive at 189.

Strong is strong and you may be a killer at say 220. Just thought I'd ask as I see your almost pure strength training now
I don't thing I could ever get down to 220- I am very broad shouldered and big boned so to speak. I have a head like a basketball. 200 would almost be zero muscle. I could get into 240's with some real focus, but the 240 classes essentially put up the same number as 270 classes... so why watch what I eat?

Honestly?
I feel safer with some extra muscle volume. The thinner I get the more my aches, pains and connective tissue strain seems to prevail with heavy lifts. The more cushion, the better the pushin - and pulling I hope.

thx bro. my first physique show was late August n which I basically crash dieted lost 17lbs in 6 weeks n didn't no shit about posing. came in middle of the pack in physique novice, now I'm making switch to classic physique. currently 6-2 223lbs
Damn your an inch taller than me! Some times I think about trimming way down at my own risk of losing too much. 220-235 seems to be a very popular class for our height. I don't think I ever will tho. Your right on for what your going after man. Good job :)

I don't thing I could ever get down to 220- I am very broad shouldered and big boned so to speak. I have a head like a basketball. 200 would almost be zero muscle. I could get into 240's with some real focus, but the 240 classes essentially put up the same number as 270 classes... so why watch what I eat?

Honestly?
I feel safer with some extra muscle volume. The thinner I get the more my aches, pains and connective tissue strain seems to prevail with heavy lifts. The more cushion, the better the pushin - and pulling I hope.
I know I hear you. Same dilemma here. Me and you are quite similar. I don't think I would call you big boned. Think Samoan when you say big boned and you have a better idea. You have broad shoulders and that is a huge plus. That plus the small waist is a killer asset.

Damn your an inch taller than me! Some times I think about trimming way down at my own risk of losing too much. 220-235 seems to be a very popular class for our height. I don't think I ever will tho. Your right on for what your going after man. Good job :)

the max stage weight for 6-2 is 225lbs in classic physique. now if I lean forward and measure to 6-2.1 then I believe it's 232. but yea stage shredded to weigh out to that its a great look! can't wait to see what I can do come late June