Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That fact the guy also happened to try to reverse scam virtually every lab on the board tells you all you need to know.
Ya he was a real piece of work smfh. He tried to apologize about the thread but to late, the damage was already done an so was he:rolleyes:

Crazy as it may b, my uncle was born into a wheelchair and had arms that were unreal. My dad, a mechanic, he had a death grip and finger strength that I could only dream of.

Oh sorry, sometimes I forget that I have much more to offer.

View attachment 30553
I guess that's how a real man strikes a pose:oops: lmfao That is absolutely a disgrace to all that is bodybuilding!!!!!

It's been a while since I posted anything up in here. Been cruisin for about 2 months. Still right over 200. Can wait to hit it hard a little later this year and pack on some size

image.jpeg

It's been a while since I posted anything up in here. Been cruisin for about 2 months. Still right over 200. Can wait to hit it hard a little later this year and pack on some size

View attachment 30556
I spy Meso Muscle Freaks everywhere lol. Looking great an freakish as always ROB. Your arms have got to be 20"s;) One tip of advice while taking pic's:) Make sure an take those damn humongus ass bowling balls off your shoulders next time:D Its very distracting:p

I spy Meso Muscle Freaks everywhere lol. Looking great an freakish as always ROB. Your arms have got to be 20"s;) One tip of advice while taking pic's:) Make sure an take those damn humongus ass bowling balls off your shoulders next time:D Its very distracting:p

I wish my arms were 20s. 18 1/2 post workout. Flexing on arm day I can almost claim 19 lmao.

I'm officially feeling the post cycle blues :(
I gotta stop popping in here
Been 5 weeks now. Sucks
Watching you guys all post up has me wanting to get back at it

Skull would be one great mofo to train with alright :)
You probly wouldn't think that if you walked into my gym while im grunting, growling an howling at the damn moon in broad day light from the top of my lungs bahaha. Mofo's be starring like, hes gotta be on something lmfao!!!! You know what......their right;):D:):p:cool:

Damn Murder720, your looking great bro. Keep that shit up my man;) Whats you stats if you don't mind me askingo_O?

5'7 234lb
13-15% bf (started to cut this wk usually @12%bf)
Bench 285lb (305lb 3reps clean)
Squats (ass to grass) 375lb yeah week I know
Deadlift 340lb
Not much but that's what I can do never had a real layout just copy and use
Really looking into FST 7
or a real work out plan
Monday chest day
Wednesday back,cardio
Friday legs
Saturday arms (bis,Tri,shoulders,traps,cardio)
No science what's so ever

5'7 234lb
Deadlift 340lb
or a real work out plan
Monday chest day
Wednesday back,cardio
Friday legs
How do you get your bodyfat reading?

5'7 234lb
Deadlift 340lb
or a real work out plan
Monday chest day
Wednesday back,cardio
Friday legs
You day its not much but o say I wish I could push an pull those numbers. Good shit bro an keep it up. The way I always look at it is, everytime I push myself to get that last rep, sweat, an wake up sore from a killer workout is one step further than somebody that wants to be built an look good but just simply does not have the desire or pure will power to do so:D My motto is....Never give up an Never give in;):cool: