Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Definitely not the most shredded (especially since my aromasin was severely underdosed [emoji25], and now im a bloated mess). Luckily i should be receiving some tomorrow! I still think i have it locked down from the back. Maybe?
3359881e3be8f6a225179cb34fb1d1ea.jpg

4e10bd4b308c72792789f70e2ce86f6a.jpg

2afdd9d967a5d1bbaecd28ec262d7d73.jpg

That's one monstrous back brother [emoji106]

You sure put on size yourself too, boiler.

Thanks, but I actually lost 22 lbs trying to get rid of some belly and back fat. I was 244 last time I posted and I'm now 222. I hate cutting because I always lose way more muscle than I do fat. I think my fast metabolism eats muscle instead of fat, lol.
Never the less you made me feel good because I feel skinny as heck. [emoji4]

Ok. Just finished working out and had to take a pic for my self esteem. Those other pics make me look to small, lol. Ok so I'm a little small compared to my pics at 244 but it's all good [emoji106]
3eab3d5c76d2890e6d4e9ec58b16fc54.jpg

03dfc51d24c4971aad89141e68505c4c.jpg

That's a little better [emoji4]

Ok. Just finished working out and had to take a pic for my self esteem. Those other pics make me look to small, lol. Ok so I'm a little small compared to my pics at 244 but it's all good [emoji106]
3eab3d5c76d2890e6d4e9ec58b16fc54.jpg

03dfc51d24c4971aad89141e68505c4c.jpg

That's a little better [emoji4]

Total transformation after a pump... I don't understand lol my muscles don't get bigger during a pump session lol mine stay pretty consistent from no pump to pump measurements just harder during the pump. Just carry around a 20lb db all day brother.

Total transformation after a pump... I don't understand lol my muscles don't get bigger during a pump session lol mine stay pretty consistent from no pump to pump measurements just harder during the pump. Just carry around a 20lb db all day brother.

I should go on one of those before and after commercials for some supplement company, lol.

Thx guys working heavily on bringing up my shoulders and traps. Hard fuckng work up in here[emoji123]
Casca looking great, remember your arms vascularity from a old time pic, was crazy :)

but your "taking a picture skill" is equal to ZERO ahaha :)

Yeah I work in some plants that won't let me smoke so I dip Copenhagen Pouches. I would like to just dip.

Thanks bud. It was a struggle for sure. Sobriety date is 9-1-11. I took that as a sign. lol
I've been clean off of meth since October 21st, 2010... I was on it 17 years. Gym/diet/awesome wife saved me. Plus I had manufacturing charge. One more charge they would start me out at 25 years.:(

I've been clean off of meth since October 21st, 2010... I was on it 17 years. Gym/diet/awesome wife saved me. Plus I had manufacturing charge. One more charge they would start me out at 25 years.:(

Congrats brother. The grass is so much greener on this side of the fence ehh. Iron is our therapy

I remeber being all the way down to 100lbs @5'4".....pitiful looking. Im not where I want to be now but im far from where I was an ill always be thankful for that. I hear where your comin from bro. I never picked up any charges from it thank god but I did have my part in manufacturing it as well smh....Shits fuckin pure poison an watched it turn some of my best friends into my worst enemies. Now when they see me they act like they didn't an they better keep it that way!!!!!

I remeber being all the way down to 100lbs @5'4".....pitiful looking. Im not where I want to be now but im far from where I was an ill always be thankful for that. I hear where your comin from bro. I never picked up any charges from it thank god but I did have my part in manufacturing it as well smh....Shits fuckin pure poison an watched it turn some of my best friends into my worst enemies. Now when they see me they act like they didn't an they better keep it that way!!!!!
Damn...you must been one skinny tiny mofo back then. Respect for getting off that nasty crap brother, not to mention being lucky not to even be busted as that would been some serious time in the pen.

I myself had been offered meth at college parties but I've always turned it down.

Damn...you must been one skinny tiny mofo back then. Respect for getting off that nasty crap brother, not to mention being lucky not to even be busted as that would been some serious time in the pen.
Ya the only thing on my record out of all the crazy shit ive done is a few assault charges an enough dwi's to force Moe into being my chauffeur smfh. Oh well its better than pumping iron in the pin!!!!

Ya the only thing on my record out of all the crazy shit ive done is a few assault charges an enough dwi's to force Moe into being my chauffeur smfh. Oh well its better than pumping iron in the pin!!!!
Wow I can't imagine you assaulting someone lol. I've once assaulted someone in a bar but no charges filed as the person hit me on the head with a broken beer bottle