Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks bros I appreciate it all. Havnt had any appetite lately but the gains are still there somehow. I swear some days I only get 1200 calories. I just work hard and it is still paying off

Figured I would throw up a pic. Probably should have flexed a little, but it is what it is. I can always update it in a few months after I work like a dog in the gym and make more gains.
Wreck%20it%20gym_zpsamtanqnd.jpg

Figured I would throw up a pic. Probably should have flexed a little, but it is what it is. I can always update it in a few months after I work like a dog in the gym and make more gains.
Wreck%20it%20gym_zpsamtanqnd.jpg
Lookin awfully thick bro;) Whats your stats mano_O? An I figured you had less hair than that:p

I mean I'm big and lean, but I have many more cycles to go before I reach freak status. For the sake of the thread, I'll post a few of myself.

I'm banking on tren and mast helping me achieve a bigger thicker leaner body.

Next fall I am going to do npp/dbol/ and test, along with 5-6k clean calories should bulk me up nice

I've seen a g or + of deca with some test a week work wonders for people...I'm just scared to do it

Lookin good though bud

How you been doing? Getting yourself back to the heavy training?

Light high reps right now...stretching those muscles, ligaments and tendons for a month then back heavy to avoid injury

Man I've been all over the country but now I'm settled to where I can focus on myself again...thanks for asking