Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Anytime I post a pic I feel like I need to post a before pic first so everyone knows where I coming from...

2yrs ago :oops: almost exactly...
me12142new.jpg

This morning 6' 235lbs after hitting chest and bi's, so maybe a little pump.:) Been cruising on Cyp 250mg EW since August. Just added Tren 13 days ago 80mg ED.

methanksgiving.jpg

I didn't try to make these pics this big, it seems something is a little off when posting pics you don't see them right away you have to "preview" them first. It took me about an hour to get this straighten out. I had more to say but to fucking pissed to remember what it was....TREN!!:mad:

Anytime I post a pic I feel like I need to post a before pic first so everyone knows where I coming from...

View attachment 31369

This morning 6' 235lbs after hitting chest and bi's, so maybe a little pump.:) Been cruising on Cyp 250mg EW since August. Just added Tren 13 days ago 80mg ED.

View attachment 31370

I didn't try to make these pics this big, it seems something is a little off when posting pics you don't see them right away you have to "preview" them first. It took me about an hour to get this straighten out. I had more to say but to fucking pissed to remember what it was....TREN!!:mad:

Amazing 7. Your dedication shows. I followed along your log and saw how hard you went. It was probably one of the best/most detailed log ive seen anywhere. I think you need a new one soon. I need some dog walking stories in my life :D

Amazing 7. Your dedication shows. I followed along your log and saw how hard you went. It was probably one of the best/most detailed log ive seen anywhere. I think you need a new one soon. I need some dog walking stories in my life :D
Maybe Maximus Labz would help him too :D

(just teasing ya, 7!)

@Seven Dog , you look quite thick in bottom pic. With heavy weight you'd probably do well in powerlifting :)

View attachment 31369

View attachment 31370

Awesome change brother. Takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make changes like that.

Thanks Jay. I'm working on putting one together right now. Test, EQ, Tren, & Winny joint pain...bring it!!!

Yup, about to induce a food coma...turkey and goodies are all ready.

have a good Thanksgiving guys :)

View attachment 31369

View attachment 31370

Good job seven