Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Light high reps right now...stretching those muscles, ligaments and tendons for a month then back heavy to avoid injury

Man I've been all over the country but now I'm settled to where I can focus on myself again...thanks for asking
Great! Now you can get your life on an even keel and you getting swole again

As far as who's the biggest or leanest...

What about Darius? He clearly forgot rule number 1 of being a dopeman...

Don't get high off your own supply!;)

I'm back in the game boys. Been out of the gym for 9 weeks due to back injury. Crushed my cycle and cycle log. Hit 200lbs.BW for the first time ever and reinjured my back 2 days later. Dr. gave me the thumbs up and yesterday was day 1. Been doing trt while I was out and started my cycle back up yesterday. Tren, Test, Dbol. The last time this happened I hit 199lbs. and hurt my back that workout right after I weighed in. I don't think my back likes me being that heavy. I had back surgery 8 years ago for two herniated discs. I'm going to stay between 190 and 195 and focus on lowering my BF%. I say that now...who knows! Looking at you meat slabs will probably make me want to go beast mode again. I'm suprised. When I weighed in yesterday I was still 191lbs. and I don't think my body fat went up much. That's a good starting point I guess. I haven't been on Meso much the last 9 weeks. Depressed. Wondering if I should continue my log? Glad to be back.

I'm back in the game boys. Been out of the gym for 9 weeks due to back injury. Crushed my cycle and cycle log. Hit 200lbs.BW for the first time ever and reinjured my back 2 days later. Dr. gave me the thumbs up and yesterday was day 1. Been doing trt while I was out and started my cycle back up yesterday. Tren, Test, Dbol. The last time this happened I hit 199lbs. and hurt my back that workout right after I weighed in. I don't think my back likes me being that heavy. I had back surgery 8 years ago for two herniated discs. I'm going to stay between 190 and 195 and focus on lowering my BF%. I say that now...who knows! Looking at you meat slabs will probably make me want to go beast mode again. I'm suprised. When I weighed in yesterday I was still 191lbs. and I don't think my body fat went up much. That's a good starting point I guess. I haven't been on Meso much the last 9 weeks. Depressed. Wondering if I should continue my log? Glad to be back.
Damn that sucks, and welcome back brother. Why not slowly ramp up training so as not to reinjure your back?

Why not pick up where you left off in your cycle log?

Damn that sucks, and welcome back brother. Why not slowly ramp up training so as not to reinjure your back?

Why not pick up where you left off in your cycle log?

I am ramping up with the weights. Lower weight, more reps. Not going heavier until I'm confident my back can handle it and even then I'm going to take it slow...ish.
I think I'll use this first week as a warm up week and continue my log after that.
Thanks.

The more they change the more they stay the same <---never understood that comment but I said it anyway. Do you think it was the extra 10lbs of body weight that injured your back? As I remember it you were dead lifting around 500lbs

The more they change the more they stay the same <---never understood that comment but I said it anyway. Do you think it was the extra 10lbs of body weight that injured your back? As I remember it you were dead lifting around 500lbs
Being that your account isn't but a few weeks old/new who are you? Apparently you had an account and created a new one to have insight to logs from months ago.

Glad to have you back. Heck ya continue your old one or start a new one. Either way looking forward to watching the progress.

Great to hear your back is feeling a lot better Mel, your last entries in your log i could tell you were in a bad way. Anyway welcome back and I think the lighter weight more rep approach is a smart idea.

no no no no no. That definately wasn't me brother. In fact quite the opposite. I've been a gym rat for 25 years but I couldn't lift for about 5 years due to back issues. My surgery was 8 years ago and although I've been lifting consistently for the last 6 years I was staying away from DLs and squats because of my back. For this most recent cycle and log when I hurt my back, I was just starting to DL and squat again. I was only using light weight. Under 200lbs. It seems that when I get my body weight above 195 I have issues. Maybe its coincidence, I don't know. For now I'm going to keep the weights light, Try to stay around 195 and work on reducing body fat.