Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What's up everyone? Have posted in a while, been busy doing life shit but I go back and read a few pages. Hope everyone's thanksgiving was good.

Anytime I post a pic I feel like I need to post a before pic first so everyone knows where I coming from...

2yrs ago :oops: almost exactly...
View attachment 31369

This morning 6' 235lbs after hitting chest and bi's, so maybe a little pump.:) Been cruising on Cyp 250mg EW since August. Just added Tren 13 days ago 80mg ED.

View attachment 31370

I didn't try to make these pics this big, it seems something is a little off when posting pics you don't see them right away you have to "preview" them first. It took me about an hour to get this straighten out. I had more to say but to fucking pissed to remember what it was....TREN!!:mad:
Wow botha 7D, your transformation is nothing short of amazing man. You can easily tell all the hard work, commitment, an dedication you have put into yourslef. Truly like night an day bro. If thats not inspiration then I dont know what is. My hats off to you man. Keep pounding awayy friend. Hell I bet when you see the difference you have made it just makes you wanna push even harder huh? I know when I start seeing changes it always makes me strive harder with every workout!!!!

I'm 5'9" 210 and old as dirtView attachment 31377
I belive this is the first time I've seen a body shot from you big R. Shit, old my ass lol. You look way better than alot of youngsters out their. If you didnt say you was old as dirt I would have never guessed you had some age on ya. Figured you for being mid 30's at the most!!! Keep doing what your doin. You look awesome big guy. Dont forget we are like fine wine. We get better with age!!!