Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hold up that is really your personal gym. IDK if they are sarcastic. What do you do for a living? Anything that involves leg work? Particularly calves lol. This is a serious question fyi.
Feast your eyes on this shit. Now these two guys have a killer fuckin set up an its not a joke. Well I guess the jokes on us for not having the same thing lmao!!!!

@Masters Power an @kap73 your guys gym is where every Meso Member wants to be.

I just bumped that old thread an brought it back to life. Lets see if anyone else will post their set ups. Hell I might even post mine but it aint shit compared to you alls hahah!!!!!

@jJjburton take a look below an youll be sorry you did;) I know I was, an hell I still damn am:(:Do_O:p:cool:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/home-gym-costs-vs-gym-membership-convince.134367369/

Feast your eyes on this shit. Now these two guys have a killer fuckin set up an its not a joke. Well I guess the jokes on us for not having the same thing lmao!!!!

I just bumped that old thread an brought it back to life. Lets see if anyone else will post their set ups. Hell I might even post mine but it aint shit compared to you alls hahah!!!!!

@jJjburton take a look below an youll be sorry you did;) I know I was, an hell I still damn am:(:Do_O:p:cool:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/home-gym-costs-vs-gym-membership-convince.134367369/

Well you were right lol. Fucking mint!

Thanks my friend. Craigslist near a major city is a beautiful thing for putting together a home gym. Took me about 18 months of buying and selling to get it where I wanted.

Lots of people think they want to lift at home but don't end up lasting very long leaving their "used" equipment virtually new. My biggest issue is lack of room to put everything but I'm pretty happy with the set up right now.

Thanks my friend. Craigslist near a major city is a beautiful thing for putting together a home gym. Took me about 18 months of buying and selling to get it where I wanted.

Lots of people think they want to lift at home but don't end up lasting very long leaving their "used" equipment virtually new. My biggest issue is lack of room to put everything but I'm pretty happy with the set up right now.
Aww hell who needs room anyways. That just makes it that much easier to jump from machine to machine;) See how the cup just became half full now:D:cool:

When are you inviting us over for a Meso training session? I know ive said it before, but that gym is serious!

I would have to get more plate weights to accomodate u big boys, i only have 400kg ;)

Hold up that is really your personal gym. IDK if they are sarcastic. What do you do for a living? Anything that involves leg work? Particularly calves lol. This is a serious question fyi.

Yeh mate thats my shed out the back, 6m x 9m and cant even park my car in there lol

Im a formwork carpenter, my job invloves alot of heavy manual handling for 10 to 12 hours a day, up and down scaffolds carry shit, comcreting, steel fixing etc. alot of ppl dont believe this and it pissses me of when they ask me then call me a liar. But i have NEVER trained my calves, never once have i done a calve raise or any isolated exercise

Haha u will get ur setup like ours in no time mate

P.s i ordered some more chalk yesterday

I would have to get more plate weights to accomodate u big boys, i only have 400kg ;)

Yeh mate thats my shed out the back, 6m x 9m and cant even park my car in there lol

Im a formwork carpenter, my job invloves alot of heavy manual handling for 10 to 12 hours a day, up and down scaffolds carry shit, comcreting, steel fixing etc. alot of ppl dont believe this and it pissses me of when they ask me then call me a liar. But i have NEVER trained my calves, never once have i done a calve raise or any isolated exercise

Well the manuel labor might have a lot to do with it for that long. If you sat at a desk then they might not be like that. If so I just got a job lifting shit for 8 hrs. So we will see how it turns out. LOL

ya lets see some winter pictures of the most biggest, bloated, member on MESO-Rx
just kidding I would show me if I knew how. but lets see every big guys winter. bulk that would be cool.I'm actually still same weight. :but harder thanks to raising test some equipoise and bike riding. I'm at 5-6 205 all ABS are showing just serratus isn't showing good but obliques are I would say I'm 8-10% fat I'm still eating butter oil fat, grease, Bacon cheese hamburger. I actually don't cut thus out tell 4*5 months prior to stage. but I honestly believe in moderate fat high Carb , decent amount of protein shit load of food during winter bulk. I'm no believer in staying shredded all year unless its just easy I do.