Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Im going to be just the opposite lol. Ill be going to the gym in my oak stained up ass work pants, dirty cut off shirts or beaters, an ill be topping that shit off with some raggedy old summer military boots that have been standing the test of time for me. A whole two years so far. Usually I cant get the damn things to last past a few months smh. These boots have taken a lickin an im still tickin ana kickin in em bahaha
Were you in the military? Bet you got ragged on so much you had to get big :D

I am as of tonight 235 at 5'9 and 32 pants look like I'm a kid trying to wear his big brothers pants in the waist. I will say I stocked up this week because everyone had 50% off.

It's been nice wearing my shorts and cut offs, but it will soon end as my boss don't like it lol.
Just look your boss dead in the eye an flex. Watch as he runs off an cowards away. Then if you stick around a lil bit longer someone will be sure to come by an relive you of your job....permanently lol. Im sure that it will more than likely be a few dozen cops since you are a monster. It'll take a army full of ass holes to take you down an cuff ya:mad:;):D:p:cool:

Just look your boss dead in the eye an flex. Watch as he runs off an cowards away. Then if you stick around a lil bit longer someone will be sure to come by an relive you of your job....permanently lol. Im sure that it will more than likely be a few dozen cops since you are a monster. It'll take a army full of ass holes to take you down an cuff ya:mad:;):D:p:cool:
Hahahaha im just a big baby man, my boss wouldn't confront me or any of us. He stays in his office sends emails to us or sends someone else to tell us what we are doing wrong lol.

I love my job tho so I take crap when I have to, it sucks man but these days a good job is hard to come by. It would be pretty funny tho, straight up flex on him and be like what bro!

Were you in the military? Bet you got ragged on so much you had to get big :D
Nah man I have never been in the military. At times I wish I would have. I would have made an awesome warrior lol.

All the ragging I used to take has taken a turn for the best now days. Guys from highschool see me know an are like WTF....lmfao Now im glad the last image in their minds is when I was around 120lbs @ 5'4" if even that. I look completly diff at 170-175 now. Im still 54 though which now im completly fine with. Makes bulking look even better on a smaller frame. I eat that shit up now brotha, along with everything else in sight....mmm now im hungry lmfao.

ya if I was rich I would open a store or line of clothes called athletes fit. things would be suited for people like us. small waist huge chest ans shoulder area pants like relaxed fit but more of a form in the legs for people who squat just dreams but I'm sure some one somewhere is in top of this making money

I tuck all my shirts in..if i dont, my chest makes my shirt stick out and it fits likr a dress. Usually always wear jeans and the only jeans that fit right are levis 514s..but, only a couple. The ones i have arent snug and have some stretch in them. Fit like the old 505s used to but better. I buy all my shit off ebay now..usually find me in a white tshirt, jeans and work boots or a pair of converse. Can never go wrong with a pair of dickies either. And..i never have to shop unless the clothes wear out. I wear the same thing. Were not girls..let them have the wardrobe.

ya I'm a wife beater and regular shirts Guy nothing fashion to it.as long ad I'm comfortable if a shirt still has color to it. that's a dress shirt to me.same way with jeans if they ain't faded ans no holes I'm smacked out.ha ha.now if I was rich I still would dress same maybe.

I usually just wear sweat pants with cheeto stains I found at the Y
Its whatever works. Shit im not their trying to drees to impress. Only thing I care about is chasing that pump. If they dont like what we wear its more than likely do to the fact that our pumps look better than theirs. Its the only thing they got left to think. It is after all their job to hate so lets put them whiney bitches to work lmfao

Its whatever works. Shit im not their trying to drees to impress. Only thing I care about is chasing that pump. If they dont like what we wear its more than likely do to the fact that our pumps look better than theirs. Its the only thing they got left to think. It is after all their job to hate so lets put them whiney bitches to work lmfao
Oh, I meant I wear those out for a night on the town with the wifey:cool:

Oh, I meant I wear those out for a night on the town with the wifey:cool:
Now thats pimpin right their. Lol I pretty much wear a tank top even in winter. If its that cold out side ill layer up but best belive I have a tank on underneath just incase we get in a hot an sticky situation....wait wait wait....were still talkin about clothes right?o_O?o_O?;):D:p

I sure did, hope you had a great thanksgiving as well Odie!!

Best one I've had in years. My old job barley allowed me to travel home to see the fam. My new one allowed me to stay the weekend and help dad out with a few chores. I had a blast and haven't laughed that much in a long time. Speaking of laughs, my girlfriend/ fiancé was standing in the living room talking to my dad and me and out of no where rips a great fart. It was legendary.