Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Best one I've had in years. My old job barley allowed me to travel home to see the fam. My new one allowed me to stay the weekend and help dad out with a few chores. I had a blast and haven't laughed that much in a long time. Speaking of laughs, my girlfriend/ fiancé was standing in the living room talking to my dad and me and out of no where rips a great fart. It was legendary.
Glad you had a great thanksgiving with your family, and i bet your fiancé got red in the face when she ripped that air biscuit in front your pops[emoji23][emoji23]

Glad you had a great thanksgiving with your family, and i bet your fiancé got red in the face when she ripped that air biscuit in front your pops[emoji23][emoji23]
Bet his dad keeled over at the smell lmao. In all seriousness how your dad doing after that medical scare over the summer, @OdieM? Hopefully getting into the gym with you lol

Bet his dad keeled over at the smell lmao. In all seriousness how your dad doing after that medical scare over the summer, @OdieM? Hopefully getting into the gym with you lol
Dad is doing great. He's never had a gym membership believe it or not so I don't see him getting one now that he's in his 60s with a deteriorating spine. They are in the process of selling the park that I've talked so much about. :( it's killing them. We bought the land across the street though and are in the process of building storage units for boats, campers, etc.. That's a business I think my dad can handle and it won't be near as stressful. It should run itself

Dad is doing great. He's never had a gym membership believe it or not so I don't see him getting one now that he's in his 60s with a deteriorating spine. They are in the process of selling the park that I've talked so much about. :( it's killing them. We bought the land across the street though and are in the process of building storage units for boats, campers, etc.. That's a business I think my dad can handle and it won't be near as stressful. It should run itself
That's good, and if your dad can stay active to some degree that will be a help.

Oh so sad to hear your family is selling that park. I remembered you didn't have any time to manage it. Hopefully it will be in good hands with a new owner.

That's good, and if your dad can stay active to some degree that will be a help.

Oh so sad to hear your family is selling that park. I remembered you didn't have any time to manage it. Hopefully it will be in good hands with a new owner.

Yeah the buyers that we have lined up live by the camp which is a big plus. My folks live over an hour from the camp so that's what made it hard on them. Part of the deal is that they let my folks, sister and me keep our Camper spots rent free. Basically we will own 3 spots and they will own hotel, store and park. Umm.. We haven't told them that part yet. Lol hopefully they will go for it cause we've been in those spots for over 15 years. Shouldn't be a problem cause each spot has its own meters for utilities so it will be easy just to give us our bills every month. I just bought some lotto tickets though and if I hit the big time I'm quitting my job and I will buy the camp. Lol it's always been my dream to live up there and be a fishing guide.

Yeah the buyers that we have lined up live by the camp which is a big plus. My folks live over an hour from the camp so that's what made it hard on them. Part of the deal is that they let my folks, sister and me keep our Camper spots rent free. Basically we will own 3 spots and they will own hotel, store and park. Umm.. We haven't told them that part yet. Lol hopefully they will go for it cause we've been in those spots for over 15 years. Shouldn't be a problem cause each spot has its own meters for utilities so it will be easy just to give us our bills every month. I just bought some lotto tickets though and if I hit the big time I'm quitting my job and I will buy the camp. Lol it's always been my dream to live up there and be a fishing guide.
Good deal! Your parents would like that and maybe this would be good.

Lol hope you do end up buying the camp someday and letting some good people run it for you. Would not be a bad way to retire :)

Good deal! Your parents would like that and maybe this would be good.

Lol hope you do end up buying the camp someday and letting some good people run it for you. Would not be a bad way to retire :)

Well that was our biggest problem. My folks have big hearts. We finally got some real good help up there but we pay them to much and we should lay some of them off this time of year but my folks never do. Anyway it's fixing to be someone else's problem and we will just sit back and enjoy the place like we used to. I've been looking at the new Tracker boats. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one come income tax. Shhh don't tell my fiancé. Lol she totaled my jeep a few months back and I need a new toy.

Well that was our biggest problem. My folks have big hearts. We finally got some real good help up there but we pay them to much and we should lay some of them off this time of year but my folks never do. Anyway it's fixing to be someone else's problem and we will just sit back and enjoy the place like we used to. I've been looking at the new Tracker boats. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one come income tax. Shhh don't tell my fiancé. Lol she totaled my jeep a few months back and I need a new toy.
Well, at least your parents can retire now if they choose, and at least you all can still get to enjoy it.

Ouch, never let women drive your toys lol. Well hopefully you get a settlement from that. If you get a boat bet trukker will be right at home on it lmao

Well, at least your parents can retire now if they choose, and at least you all can still get to enjoy it.

Ouch, never let women drive your toys lol. Well hopefully you get a settlement from that. If you get a boat bet trukker will be right at home on it lmao
Oh I already received my insurance check from that. I payed off some credit cards. Lol wish I could post a pic but I won't. She called me while I was at work and said " I wrecked your Jeep". I asked if she was ok and how bad was it. She then sends me a pic of my jeep completely upside down. Yep leave it to a TX women to totally flip a jeep when the speed limit was only 30 mph. She's fine and my credit card companies love me again so all is well.

Well the manuel labor might have a lot to do with it for that long. If you sat at a desk then they might not be like that. If so I just got a job lifting shit for 8 hrs. So we will see how it turns out. LOL

Hey jb this is what i do day in day, this one we are doing now is a little more hectic than normal with all the double timbers and shit but still a rough gauge. image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Commercial construction is your field I take it, @kap73...that has to be really demanding work setting up those scaffolds and forms for concrete.

Commercial construction is your field I take it, @kap73...that has to be really demanding work setting up those scaffolds and forms for concrete.

Yeh major construction and ive done alot of civil/rail comstruction in the coal mines. Its a very physical job but very enjoyable, always a laugh with the boys! Hard to train after work sometimes hence my mesomorph addiction

Yeh major construction and ive done alot of civil/rail comstruction in the coal mines. Its a very physical job but very enjoyable, always a laugh with the boys! Hard to train after work sometimes hence my mesomorph addiction
geez I would say hectic is the right word indeed. lol. So you would defintaly need to be in some shape. And it definitly increases the shape you are in already, hence the calves. Probably takes a crazy toll on you lower back. LOWER BACK PUMPS.

Hey jb this is what i do day in day, this one we are doing now is a little more hectic than normal with all the double timbers and shit but still a rough gauge. View attachment 31510 View attachment 31512View attachment 31513View attachment 31514

I've worked in refineries and power plants the majority of my life. I've got a lot of respect for guys in your profession. Y'all are a bunch of hard working guys that perform a dangerous job. You definitely can't have a fear of heights to do what you do

Well earned, brother!

The funny thing is that I just received 45 trophy points for receiving 1000 likes. That's what gave me the new status. Umm hello I'm fixing to break 10,000 but who's counting so I'm not sure what took so long to get those points. Anyway I am humbled.

The funny thing is that I just received 45 trophy points for receiving 1000 likes. That's what gave me the new status. Umm hello I'm fixing to break 10,000 but who's counting so I'm not sure what took so long to get those points. Anyway I am humbled.
So you are just plain awesome and well liked here plus your experience and persistence ;)