Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I was a scaffold builder when I lived in Louisiana. That was back in my drug addiction days too. Idk how I never killed myself or anyone else. Nothing like being tweeked on meth 100 ft in the air. Lol

I'm awesome too. Just ask my Wife [emoji12]

I did, she said " no comment " haha just kidding.

Millards trophy system is screwed up. I just looked at your trophy points and you never received your 45 points for getting 1000s likes. I'm just now receiving mine and that's why the new status. I guess it will take another year to get my points for 5000 likes. Anyway your pretty awesome to I don't care what your wife told me

I did, she said " no comment " haha just kidding.

Millards trophy system is screwed up. I just looked at your trophy points and you never received your 45 points for getting 1000s likes. I'm just now receiving mine and that's why the new status. I guess it will take another year to get my points for 5000 likes. Anyway your pretty awesome to I don't care what your wife told me
By now i should been awesome too...

geez I would say hectic is the right word indeed. lol. So you would defintaly need to be in some shape. And it definitly increases the shape you are in already, hence the calves. Probably takes a crazy toll on you lower back. LOWER BACK PUMPS.

Yeh lower back pumps and shoulder pumps can be insane, my knees are pretty fucked aswell i kinda walk with a limp lol im only 30

I've worked in refineries and power plants the majority of my life. I've got a lot of respect for guys in your profession. Y'all are a bunch of hard working guys that perform a dangerous job. You definitely can't have a fear of heights to do what you do

Cheers mate, yeh i get a thrill from heights i love it. no better feeling than walking across a 4inch wide timber and being 5 or 6 stories off the ground, one slip and she is over. Ppl wonder how we do it i just pretend im walking on the ground and i dont look down.

I can button 29s but I normally wear 32s. I just got a new pair of jeans made by salvage and the kinda feel like the stretch a little. I'll never buy a different brand every again

Looking strong Rob. Levi's 569's are worth a try also. I don't know if I could button 29's, probably 30's. I wear 32's, built pretty similar to you and this style fits well.

Looking strong Rob. Levi's 569's are worth a try also. I don't know if I could button 29's, probably 30's. I wear 32's, built pretty similar to you and this style fits well.

Thanks man. Appreciate the compliment and I'll have to check those out next time in our looking for new jeans

Raising a family isn't cheap so I don't have a regular clothes budget. I been cutting my tshirts at the neck to make more room. I wear 2x everything and get bye on my old fat pants which measure 38" at the waist. Cinch em up real tight. Oh well that's life:cool:
I do the same, but also hate spending on clothing. My pants are still 38" and I have bunches at the top, but managed to get some 36" shorts this summer, I can't go smaller or I would get 34, but the result is a seam up the crack, and I'm showing off my bubble butt.

Hey Oregon we spoke a few years ago in mfl thread lol. How you been. I haven't been on here in awhile. I use my dudes source but wanted to try 24k because of all the positive reviews and price

How is your progress going OG? That muscle memory got you nitro'd up yet?

Im starting my bulk-back Monday . Will try to keep you guys up to date . Ive been yo-yoing in bodyweight for the last 5 years , so this is nothing new for me . Yes , muscle memory is real and fun to see in action . Plus I love eating and Ive been starving myself for almost 5 months .

Hey Oregon we spoke a few years ago in mfl thread lol. How you been. I haven't been on here in awhile. I use my dudes source but wanted to try 24k because of all the positive reviews and price

Been great , just got back from working in Alaska . I was wondering what happened to you . Killer build . You keep it up ....;)