Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks man. Yea 2 years ago I was about 195 I'm about 210 now. Still pretty lean. Gotta love tren ha. I'll have to take you up on the log. My cut starts Jan feb sometime show is in May

I'm back at it. Hoping to get strong and lean as fuck on this tren cycle I just started. Will be all up in this thread again
I can see this is the biggest thread on meso. But just to answer the title of this thread, it's defintately not you Nitrust. I'd say musclehead320 is the biggest most shredded on here. (IG him if you aren't aware of him).

I can see this is the biggest thread on meso. But just to answer the title of this thread, it's defintately not you Nitrust. I'd say musclehead320 is the biggest most shredded on here. (IG him if you aren't aware of him).

Hey you fuck that just got here a few days ago. Apparently you haven't looked through this thread. It's really not about Who's the Biggest or most shredded. This thread has brought the community together. This is a no bash zone unless you come in here belittling members like you did, then it's open season on your ass. Let's see a pic or move the fuck along

Says the penis pump twink! Gtfoh

Now that's not very nice of you to say that...you don't know how big most of the guys in here are. So if you aren't going to say anything nice here, please don't post in here again. Already some of the guys in here have spoken so it is my advice you take your little show elsewhere.

Says the penis pump twink! Gtfoh

LMAO so fitting, and I bet he doesn't even lift ;)

I'm here to help people. It's just OP seems like he has an insane ego, I can't stand people like that. People like that need a little confidence down grade. As for the penis pump thread jokes at least I admitted it, keep up the trash talk homos.

Now that's not very nice of you to say that...you don't know how big most of the guys in here are. So if you aren't going to say anything nice here, please don't post in here again. Already some of the guys in here have spoken so it is my advice you take your little show elsewhere.

LMAO so fitting, and I bet he doesn't even lift ;)

Hes a penis-lifter , he likes to go for one good pump (and hold it).
You know where....;)

I bet he doesn't even lift ;)
Now you're bringing me down, after telling me to be nice. Well atleast im not the one who's skinny fat after years of lifting and steroid use. I could try hook you up with some synthol for them bird arms but it's none of my business...

Now you're bringing me down, after telling me to be nice. Well atleast im not the one who's skinny fat after years of lifting and steroid use. I could try hook you up with some synthol for them bird arms but it's none of my business...
I am being as polite as I can, as the other guys are more brusque than me. If you want to be welcomed you should not be trash talking people who been here MUCH longer than you, son.

If you do train, why not post up a pic?