Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Now you're bringing me down, after telling me to be nice. Well atleast im not the one who's skinny fat after years of lifting and steroid use. I could try hook you up with some synthol for them bird arms but it's none of my business...

When we refer to getting a pump it's totally different then the pump you are referring to. I agree with the other members, you joined the wrong board.

Now you're bringing me down, after telling me to be nice. Well atleast im not the one who's skinny fat after years of lifting and steroid use. I could try hook you up with some synthol for them bird arms but it's none of my business...
Now you've done it.... why mess with the most polite member on meso? It can't go good from here. I don't have a dog in this fight, but why disrespect Mdub

Now you've done it.... why mess with the most polite member on meso? It can't go good from here. I don't have a dog in this fight, but why disrespect Mdub
LOL thanks...I am polite but when trolls try to diss me then I do a slow burn till I get to the point I go BOOM!

This twink isn't helping himself really and is a troll in my opinion.

I do lift, I'm also on 600mg of test year round.
Ooooook, but still that does not excuse your rather dumbass behavior here. What do you lift? 12 ounce aluminum weights to your mouth while sitting in your easy chair with your penis pump going??? :eek:

@Jayzer this thread was created to bring everyone together. This is not an ego thread, your presumption is incorrect. But I don't see any pics of you bro. Chances are your smaller than me though

I do lift, I'm also on 600mg of test year round.
Post a pic then. If you want to criticize someone at least back it up. You say you want to help ? Criticizing someone is not helping. You better be jacked on 600mg test a year round.

Post a pic then. If you want to criticize someone at least back it up. You say you want to help ? Criticizing someone is not helping. You better be jacked on 600mg test a year round.
You should go read his penis pump thread :eek: It will make you shake your head and go :rolleyes:

More like he's jacking off year round..with his bf the PUMP :eek: