Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

LMAO. It was funny. But its burned into my retina. Im going to need to find a companion to get my mind off of that ASAP.
Besides, my "company" gives me free therapy.
I'm already over it. Rubbin my wife's sweet sweet azz as we speak:D
Why?
Because it's more fun to play on meso than be forced to watch Christmas movies

I'm already over it. Rubbin my wife's sweet sweet azz as we speak:D
Why?
Because it's more fun to play on meso than be forced to watch Christmas movies
Tizz the season to be Jolly Truck lol. Good luck fittin down that chimney;):D Looks like I need to break out some X-mas movies an get in the spirit. All I want for Christmas is my two front.....wait fuck that im bulking:confused: How about 30 more lbs instead Chris Wrinkle lmfao:p:D You know ive been good this year:confused::eek::rolleyes:

You seem so mad. Come on you made yourself looking like a total idiot for even posting a pic you found on Google when asked to share with us some info and a pic of yourself.
You're just upset that you're skinny fat. Please invest in some synthol for them fuckin chicken arms. Look up Dave palumbo and head to his website, purchase painless pumps. its shameful that you use anabolics and look like you do cross fit.

Motherfucker
Wtf is your prob? I have never even talked to you. Motherfuck me???? Motherfuck with me you pussy bitch havin ass faget wananbe. Fuck you an your gay penis strokin ass. How about me an some of the brothas drop by to pay you a much needed visit punk. Well ripp them gay wondering ass eyes out of your head an proceed to Skull fuck you in all the right ways. Have you ever had all the cock you ever wanted??? Just take that in an think about it. I dont mean to flip you over an do you dry here, just squat on it for the night then let me know!!!!!!

You're just upset that you're skinny fat. Please invest in some synthol. Look up Dave palumbo and head to his website, purchase painless pumps. its shameful that you use anabolics and look like you do cross fit.
Wow just wow, you are dumber than I realize. You must be the truly skinnyfat one who slobbers over big muscular dudes...how gay is that? Even if you aren't on Tumblr you must browse it and putting pics into your spank folder :rolleyes:

Wtf is your prob? I have never even talked to you. Motherfuck me???? Motherfuck with me you pussy bitch havin ass faget wananbe. Fuck you an your gay penis strokin ass. How about me an some of the brothas drop by to pay you a much needed visit punk. Well ripp them gay wondering ass eyes out of your head an proceed to Skull fuck you in all the right ways. Have you ever had all the cock you ever wanted??? Just take that in an think about it. I dont mean to flip you over an do you dry here, just squat on it for the night then let me know!!!!!!
Go get him Skull, he dissed you. Take care of this faggot like the other one that talked mad shit about you.

You're just a cunt who likes everyone's posts like a true bumboy, that's my problem. Lmao cool wife beater and baggy shorts to hide your small ass legs. Here's a question, how does that water filled upper body balance on them tooth picks?

You're just a cunt who likes everyone's posts like a true bumboy, that's my problem. Lmao cool wife beater and baggy shorts to hide your small ass legs. Here's a question, how does that upper body water retention balance on them tooth picks?
How would thay gay hood ornament look up your ass pussy? Knowing you it would proly feel pretty good huh, you lil cock boy lmfao. Id rather have tooth pic legs any day of the week then to have a toothpic dick, which as we all know now that you clearly got. It must be a bitch tryin to turn that pussy into a 3" dick lmfao bahaha

You're just a cunt who likes everyone's posts like a true bumboy, that's my problem. Lmao cool wife beater and baggy shorts to hide your small ass legs. Here's a question, how does that water filled upper body balance on them tooth picks?
He blocked out his lower half cause he was skullfucking your toothless mother. Nice handle... Jayz is a studio wannabe fake ass pussy. He'd get his little booty snatched up if he rolled through a real set. Bet that you Cadillac driving pussy.

Hey Jayzner , while you were googling a pic of what you wished you looked like you should of posted something closer to the truth. image.jpg