Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Too funny this toolbag is....CBS has found some of his weird posts on other forums. Dude needs to seek help.

Damn what the hell did I miss lol, this guy claiming he pins prop year round is funny. Talk about being a pincushion!
Think he's just talking mad shit...he's got a microdick so no wonder he uses a penis pump. You should check out his penis pump thread...loads of laughs and CBS has dug up some dirt on this troll.

Yeah if your gonna run 600mg a week of test, why the fuck would you run prop??? Anyone with half a brain would run C or E. Gotta be BS!!!!
And Jayzer, FYI Mindless doesnt use gear you dumbass!!!!

Think he's just talking mad shit...he's got a microdick so no wonder he uses a penis pump. You should check out his penis pump thread...loads of laughs and CBS has dug up some dirt on this troll.
Hahahaha i have seen a lot of shit on forums but damn penis pump, did this turn into asf or something.... they always talk about gay shit over there it seems like.

Hahahaha i have seen a lot of shit on forums but damn penis pump, did this turn into asf or something.... they always talk about gay shit over there it seems like.
Holy fuck?! You look like SHIT you water retention filled fat cunt! Look how gay you look in the clothes you're wearing.

Holy fuck?! You look like SHIT you water retention filled fat cunt! Look how gay you look in the clothes you're wearing.
You still digging your grave son. He's one strong mofo who will kick your fat ass to kingdom come so how dare you disrespect yet ANOTHER well regarded member here!

You're just a cunt who likes everyone's posts like a true bumboy, that's my problem. Lmao cool wife beater and baggy shorts to hide your small ass legs. Here's a question, how does that water filled upper body balance on them tooth picks?
Suck a bag of dick's you fucking assclown. Fuckin Napolean complex keyboard warrior. You can't even post a real pic because you're just some skinny ass nobody that can't be anyone of any significance in their real life so they try to bash the people that they're jealous of and wish they could be but are too fuckin lazy and weak to even try. What's wrong, were you picked on too much in grade school you fucking friendless looser with your pimple face skinny armed 135lb. looser ass. You're too full of fear to even lift in front of people let alone stick a needle in your ass. So just stick to your penis pump and jacking off alone in your mom's basement and go find somewhere else to play. Fuckin dickhead.

Last edited:
Suck a bag of dick's you fucking assclown. Fuckin Napolean complex keyboard warrior. You can't even post a real pic because you're just some skinny ass nobody that can't be anyone of any significance in their real life so they try to bash the people that their jealous of and wish they could be but are too fuckin lazy and weak to even try. What's wrong, were you picked on too much in grade school you fucking friendless looser with your pimple face skinny armed 135lb. looser ass. You're to full of fear to even lift in front of people let alone stick a needle in your ass. So just stick to your penis pump and jacking off alone in your mom's basement and go find somewhere else to play. Fuckin dickhead.
Did you even go to school? It's Loser* you dumb piece of festering fucking shit lol.

Your a fucki stupid caddy emblem wearin inyour ass lil cock boy. Stfu pussy. You ain't an never will fuckin be even half the man that achilles already is penis stretch boy. Get the fuck off a real mans forum an go practice on your pathetic pee shooter.

Your a fucki stupid caddy emblem wearin inyour ass lil cock boy. Stfu pussy. You ain't an never will fuckin be even half the man that achilles already is penis stretch boy. Get the fuck off a real mans forum an go practice on your pathetic pee shooter.
That reply makes me believe you are a true Mongole.

Hahaha, no more messing with the little guys. I'm on here now only to help people with AAS. Bye now.
LOL, you crack me up posting that. No one is going to listen to you because of the retarded way you been posting. Get off the weed son.