Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Holy fuck?! You look like SHIT you water retention filled fat cunt! Look how gay you look in the clothes you're wearing.
Lol coming from the guy posting fake pictures. I'm sorry man I don't feed into your shit, I honestly don't care what you think about how I look. Come at me tho when your 235 with a 30" waist... Just saying man.

Lol coming from the guy posting fake pictures. I'm sorry man I don't feed into your shit, I honestly don't care what you think about how I look. Come at me tho when your 235 with a 30" waist... Just saying man.
Think he's saved your avatar for his little spankbank :eek:

Hahaha what's sad is I'm 15-20 pounds bigger now than I was in that picture. Dude is probably some kid thinking he can take an oral only cycle and get jacked lol. You can tell he's clueless to how things work.
LOL like he mentioned he was running 600mg Test a week...

The biggest guys don't go around bragging how much gear they run. That's when you can tell he's full of shit. On top of that test prop.

The biggest guys don't go around bragging how much gear they run. That's when you can tell he's full of shit. On top of that test prop.
Yep he is full of shit...guys like Trukker and you called him out on it and hasn't really responded to that.

Weed don't make ya retarded or gay. You've watched Reefer Madness to many times.

Definitely doesn't turn ya homo brother, but if I hit some shatter or butter...I feel
retarded for a few hours!!!! :D

Not to turn the biggest member thread to a weed thread, but I havent smoked since 2008 (Feb 9. to be exact. at 215am), but since friday the urge has hit me hard. I guess its lucky that where Im at I dont know anyone. Its easier for me to find AAS here than a dub.

I'll TRY to get this thread back on track. My 1st and last post in here:
72 inches. About 240. A week after my blast ended. Remember, Im a PLer, Im looking for as much mass as possible these days. Im not worried about the shredded part at all.

Also Note: If youre some sort of freak who's going to get excited by my picture, keep it to yourself. Dont need another "Alex" around here. :)

Im not the biggest. Not the most shredded. But I AM the best smelling. Like that old dude who wears suits...I guarantee it.

20151204_184433-1-picsay.jpg

Edit: I fucked up a pin last week in my delt. Thats why my arm was so red. Painful as fuck, but no infection or anything. Its slowly going away.

Kinda sketched on posting pics now. But I did put one up when I first joined here. Was on a cruise with a little var for a kick.
946f114c617fda4f9ffa3be4d8f8eb2e-320-1.jpg

I'll TRY to get this thread back on track. My 1st and last post in here:
72 inches. About 240. A week after my blast ended. Remember, Im a PLer, Im looking for as much mass as possible these days. Im not worried about the shredded part at all.

Also Note: If youre some sort of freak who's going to get excited by my picture, keep it to yourself. Dont need another "Alex" around here. :)

Im not the biggest. Not the most shredded. But I AM the best smelling. Like that old dude who wears suits...I guarantee it.

View attachment 31734

Edit: I fucked up a pin last week in my delt. Thats why my arm was so red. Painful as fuck, but no infection or anything. Its slowly going away.
Looking beastly there brother. Keep up the hard work [emoji106]

Sponsors