Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Something tells me that a "well deserved blast" is exactly what this sausage handler lives for!
Most likely he signed up to add pics to his little spank folder and do a little trolling on the side...that penis pump thread was soooo priceless!

Supposedly, but not sure if chat gets disabled once a user is banned, so a banned user could still login but of course not allowed to post and certainly should not be able to chat when banned. Millard should fix that.
I'm on it.

Solid construction there...you still can get the GROW on!
I'm tryin homie, been focusing on feeling that squeeze rather than lifting with my ego. This swole caterpillar will metamorphoSIZE into a chiseled Classic physique competitor in a few months. I wouldn't mind some GH but I'm just a poor gym rat

I'm tryin homie, been focusing on feeling that squeeze rather than lifting with my ego. This swole caterpillar will metamorphoSIZE into a chiseled Classic physique competitor in a few months. I wouldn't mind some GH but I'm just a poor gym rat
Getting into a perfect groove there brother...bet you can't wait to see the finished product so kill it hard! :)

Sorry yet again for some of the blury ass pics guys. Its hard as hell to take a selfie while still shakey from an arm day lol. Cant wait til this cycle really starts kicking in. Im a working progress but happy with where im at compared to where I came from;):D
2015-12-06 21.29.46.jpg 2015-12-06 21.33.21.jpg 2015-12-06 21.36.54.jpg 2015-12-06 21.28.10.jpg

What's up skull my friend..im trying to get back on MESO more.You guys need my fucked up thought prosses and great grammar.. Sorry I haven't been around but it seemed like I needed a break..things were getting retarded.course it may have been my dilutional thoughts

Sorry yet again for some of the blury ass pics guys. Its hard as hell to take a selfie while still shakey from an arm day lol. Cant wait til this cycle really starts kicking in. Im a working progress but happy with where im at compared to where I came from;):D
View attachment 31775 View attachment 31777 View attachment 31778 View attachment 31779
Looking thick buddy, i can just imagine where you will be with another year under your belt. Keep doin what your doin and you'll get those 18s guaranteed !!!!!

What's up skull my friend..im trying to get back on MESO more.You guys need my fucked up thought prosses and great grammar.. Sorry I haven't been around but it seemed like I needed a break..things were getting retarded.course it may have been my dilutional thoughts
Brother Boston, its good to see ya around again. Ya this place will take up all ypur time if you let it. I have to try an limit myself lol. The addiction that is MESO is real lol. I dont get on here nearly as much as I used to. By the time I get off work, hit the gym, spend time with the family, an prep food, the day is already over an its time for bed. Get up in the morning an repeat. Inbetween the Mill an the gym, when I get home im pretty well spent an dont even feel like hopping on the web haha. Hope all is well in Bostons world brotha.

Looking thick buddy, i can just imagine where you will be with another year under your belt. Keep doin what your doin and you'll get those 18s guaranteed !!!!!
Thanks MB. You know how it'll be thpugh once I do get em, ill be wanting 20s bahaha. To much will never be enough;)