Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

He's a pole smoker too. These screenshots are Gayzer's posts from a little dick support group forum:

Untitled11.jpg
Untitled11.jpg
Untitled11.jpg

Wtf!! I just cried, CBS how do you do it? One resourceful mf'r you are

CBS was actually the reason I wanted to join meso lol
I remember going thru pages and pages of CBS bitch smacking mofos. Remember bigdan? That shit had me rollin. Well here I am

CBS was actually the reason I wanted to join meso lol
I remember going thru pages and pages of CBS bitch smacking mofos. Remember bigdan? That shit had me rollin. Well here I am
If I were dirty I'd be scared of him too... that dude is relentless, glad he is here though keeping the riff raff at bay for sure

You guys should have seen him with stretch and the downfall of the long running hercules/biologic scam.... art. Fucking sistine chapel shit. It's when I first fell in love with him.

I didn't know these forums one from the next. I learned everything here. How to play the game. How to watch cbs interrogate assholes. How to participate. I've had my growin pains. But he was a huge factor in me coming here vs another site to learn

That's a long ways from when I remember you came here.
Look at dem der arms. Must be where the donkey kicked ya ;)
Thanks for that truck. It really means alot man. I have came along ways from where I started thats for sure. Im getting use to the way I look but its still funny as hell when I see someone that I went to school with out in town. Its usually always the same thing....wtf happened to you???? You use to be a little bitty guy!!!!! An I have to tell them the same thing....That I have devoted my life to weight lifting along with eating 6meals a day for the past almost decade lol. Wow time just gets to flyin by dont it?

Oh ya, it did hurt like hell when that donkey kicked the shit outta me;)....What an ASS he was:D lmfao:p

Ben, Dr jim, cbs and johnnyb were the ones that made me want to be down, but a naps $200 giveaway to anyone with more than 100 posts made me start really posting- fucking order never even showed up but I got quite a crew of like minded individuals in my life. Mands, furious, masters, inh- all the guys in this convo.

OGH - PM sent! Will I have it by tomorrow at 10am? Oh, and you will accept a personal check, right?
;);););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully I do not need to say it, but I am kidding.
LMAO yeah my boy I was going to tell you about the funny shit going on today but I had more important shit to ask u about.LMAO..
MONEY TRANSFER WILL WORK AHHH..
BTW FINALLY GOT SHIT DONE ..WHAT A DAY DAWG..

You guys should have seen him with stretch and the downfall of the long running hercules/biologic scam.... art. Fucking sistine chapel shit. It's when I first fell in love with him.

I witnessed that massacre as well, priceless

And how about Pericles?

I am here cause I like the way u guys push me to exhaustion, forever focused and still GROWING[emoji123]

Plus u can't make some of this shit up, better than fucking tv....I get it all right here[emoji23]

Ben, Dr jim, cbs and johnnyb were the ones that made me want to be down, but a naps $200 giveaway to anyone with more than 100 posts made me start really posting- fucking order never even showed up but I got quite a crew of like minded individuals in my life. Mands, furious, masters, inh- all the guys in this convo.

I witnessed that massacre as well, priceless

And how about Pericles?

stretch.. dam he had everybody drinking the cool aid.

Yeah, that period between mid-2013 thru early 2014 was wild for sure. A lot of us started then, a lot of the more active guys started then, and the Meso UG kind of really turned a corner through that time.

A lot of us were way too trusting of sources, and the scars that were left from Bio/stretch/hercules/MFL/Pericles/PEP, etc shaped a lot of what the UG became, from a member attitude standpoint.

Crazy stuff indeed.

Now isn't that just the damn cold hard truth hahaha;) That guy is funny as hell:D I have seen a few of his videos an couldn't keep myself from lmfao:p

I think this was his best one.

Talks about when you stop lifting for females and youre lifting for dudes, because what female cares about your lats...