Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Brother Boston, its good to see ya around again. Ya this place will take up all ypur time if you let it. I have to try an limit myself lol. The addiction that is MESO is real lol. I dont get on here nearly as much as I used to. By the time I get off work, hit the gym, spend time with the family, an prep food, the day is already over an its time for bed. Get up in the morning an repeat. Inbetween the Mill an the gym, when I get home im pretty well spent an dont even feel like hopping on the web haha. Hope all is well in Bostons world brotha.
Yeah dawg got married just got back from costa Rica ..been ballz to the wall with this side work..ya know but yeah bro things are good.stay & be safe and LMK if you need anything bro got lots of goodies

Test C pharmaceutical WESTWARD. I believe. PHARMA A.I and BAYER HCG ALL THIS WEEK AND THE FLEX PENS ARE GOING Fast

Boston why don't you post in the steroid undergrounds as a source please.
I know you know a lot of ppl here, you are good friends with many, but you don't deserve a special treatment or whatever just because you are known and here from long time. We know how being nice to a guy because he was: "a good guy" and "well known" here ended up right? (nophat)

So if you are here for talking it's fine, but because I bet you are doing business in PM mainly, well... I don't condone that, go out in the open or stop posting subtle advertisement and then deal stuff in pm.

take care

LMAO and who the fuck are u to be acting like u run shit.around here.Why don't you read all my shit I been doing exactly what I'm doing for a lot longer than the last 2 days I GOT PLENTY POSTS SAYING I GOT THIS AND THAT IF ANYONE WANTS..Is this your forum is this your thread do you own MESO.if you want to tell me something pm me .Don't come out and flex your muscles with me bro...I'm no fucking no phat I'm a man with a few connects and if I can help a few fellas out that's what I'm gonna do.YOU DONT CONDONE THIS..LMFAO well I'm just gonna tuck my tail and hide in pms..NOT.
TAKE CARE

LMAO and who the fuck are u to be acting like u run shit.around here.Why don't you read all my shit I been doing exactly what I'm doing for a lot longer than the last 2 days I GOT PLENTY POSTS SAYING I GOT THIS AND THAT IF ANYONE WANTS..Is this your forum is this your thread do you own MESO.if you want to tell me something pm me .Don't come out and flex your muscles with me bro...I'm no fucking no phat I'm a man with a few connects and if I can help a few fellas out that's what I'm gonna do.YOU DONT CONDONE THIS..LMFAO well I'm just gonna tuck my tail and hide in pms..NOT.
TAKE CARE

You are sourcing here, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. You can feed your bullshit to someonelse.
I thought you would be smarter and just stop it, do your business in private and have a bit of decency, because are you telling me you are just helping bros here? not getting a cut of the stuff you sell? give me a break.

Do we wanna talk when few months ago, I was just an active member and you pmed me without ME asking for ANYTHING and started talking me how you could help me get good stuff if I wanted?
I'm no one Boston, as you are. I had the decency to not blast you in public that time, I remember opening a convo with few ppl: brutus, jonny, cbs and ask if you were a known private source or whatever, because I didn't want to end up like that guy with biggerben. They were a bit surprised actually. Told me to post it out in the open, I didn't have time and patience to do it and it ended there. Didn't see you for a while and couldn't care less.

Now you are come back in full swing, posting in the open what you carry and the great labs you have.
I don't give a fuck about your connections, I don't come to this thread to read your fucking sell advertise, if you want ppl to know what do you have, go in the fucking underground.

TAKE CARE

I'm in full agreement with Sampei. If you want to source here, start a thread in the underground like everybody else. Dropping your sales pitch all over the forum is spam. And you can drop the bullshit line about how you're just doing it to "help a few fellas out." You're doing it to help you out. Period.

If you want to do the whole "who the fuck are you to be acting like you run shit around here," we can go down that road. If you're smart, you'll realize that is a fight you do not want. Your move, chief.

your looking good my friend .
Thanks for the kind words Iron. Well as you all can clearly see im deff not the biggest or the most shredded but progress is progress nonetheless to me so I'll take it lol. Honestly I probably should have waited to post a pic till after cycle, not the beginning of it smh. Oh well, lets just call these the before pics. I've got 3 months to pack it on an see what I can do. TestC750 Deca400wk....Let the Winter bulking commence hahaha!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Iron. Well as you all can clearly see im deff not the biggest or the most shredded but progress is progress nonetheless to me so I'll take it lol. Honestly I probably should have waited to post a pic till after cycle, not the beginning of it smh. Oh well, lets just call these the before pics. I've got 3 months to pack it on an see what I can do. TestC750 Deca400wk....Let the Winter bulking commence hahaha!!!!!!

Its never the right time to post. Youre always saying after cycle, or when Im a little bigger. But then when you get bigger you want to get bigger.
Most of us here will never be satisfied with our selves. Its what makes us work so hard.
Keep up the hard work brotha

Its never the right time to post. Youre always saying after cycle, or when Im a little bigger. But then when you get bigger you want to get bigger.
Most of us here will never be satisfied with our selves. Its what makes us work so hard.
Keep up the hard work brotha
Now ain't that just the cold hard truth lol. No matter what we do or the bigger an stronger we get, if you're the type that has any kind of drive at all in life like we all do, then you want that next level of greatness.....always!!!!! Keeps us motivated an dedicated. Is 5'4" @200lbs an 18" arms to much to ask for, really lmfao???? I think not!!!!! That's going to be one hell of a goal to accomplish but im having the time of my life with the climb their;):D:p:cool:

I dont care if all u agree with him .I'm no source i don't want the AGGRIVATION .and I don't have the time.I talk like this in all kinds of threads and have in the past and I know there's fellas out there that can attest to that.why now is it a problame..shit I may not even be on here for another 2-3 weeks.after this week..WE all are getting what we want period.and it goes on all the time.period

Ya know what Sempi,S,B,S. Your rite.I will say this I have in past tossed up a pic of some things I had I wanted to move,in randome threads because it was ez for me to hit up some of the fellas I know may be interested in it,instead of sending out 15 PMZ.maybe it was being lazy but I did it many many times.and it was never a problame. WHY.because I'm not PUMPING OUT a bunch of products.wether I'm just getting my $ back on a couple things I'm not going to use or a buddy asked me to help him move a few things,but I'm in no way a source, nor do I want to be.to much trouble. SEMPI could have handled it a lil better than trying to step on my neck out in the thread.IM not some fool that has 21 posts & 20 are trying to sell shit.This all being said I'll agree it should have been in a pm or underground. I'm not going to beat a dead horse here so I'm done with this matter..GOOD DAY.

Test C pharmaceutical WESTWARD. I believe. PHARMA A.I and BAYER HCG ALL THIS WEEK AND THE FLEX PENS ARE GOING Fast

Boston , if your not trying to be a source then one sell is too many , a thousand is not enough . Just like drinking alcohol when your alcoholic .
The first sells pitch made you a source .

Ive got 180ml of homemade Fina tren from earlier this year Id like to get rid , I made too much . But selling it here on Meso is not an option for me . I like my friends too much and dont want to end-up like NoPhat or MW . So it sits .

Good man Sampei for speaking up , that was brave . For CBS it was business as usual , good man too...

Honestly I probably should have waited to post a pic till after cycle
forever-small.jpg

Boston , if your not trying to be a source then one sell is too many , a thousand is not enough . Just like drinking alcohol when your alcoholic .
The first sells pitch made you a source .

Ive got 180ml of homemade Fina tren from earlier this year Id like to get rid , I made too much . But selling it here on Meso is not an option for me . I like my friends too much and dont want to end-up like NoPhat or MW . So it sits .

Good man Sampei for speaking up , that was brave . For CBS it was business as usual , good man too...

OGH - PM sent! Will I have it by tomorrow at 10am? Oh, and you will accept a personal check, right?
;);););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully I do not need to say it, but I am kidding.

I shouldnt have blurted that out . TYPO----TYPO !!

OGH - have you not learned your lessons here about not-so-secret sourcing? The least you could have done was thrown in some colorful, impactful adjectives in front of "homemade Fina tren", like "super potent, wicked strong, coma inducing homemade Fina tren". THEN you'd already be sold out of it! :)

OGH - have you not learned your lessons here about not-so-secret sourcing? The least you could have done was thrown in some colorful, impactful adjectives in front of "homemade Fina tren", like "super potent, wicked strong, coma inducing homemade Fina tren". THEN you'd already be sold out of it! :)

OK - the Fina tren that is NOT for sale ,"is super potent , wicked strong , coma inducing homemade Fina tren" . lol

Actually when I read that some guys UGL tren-ace is not working I just have to sigh . And think how strong mine is .

OK - the Fina tren that is NOT for sale ,"is super potent , wicked strong , coma inducing homemade Fina tren" . lol

Actually when I read that some guys UGL tren-ace is not working I just have to sigh . And think how strong mine is .
Throw me a free sample and I will add some more colorful, impactful adjectives. Isn't that how it works around here?:rolleyes:

Now you're catching on... PM sent!;)

Sponsors