Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I think this was his best one.

Talks about when you stop lifting for females and youre lifting for dudes, because what female cares about your lats...

He said 'chicks with clits the size of your thumb' as if it was a bad thing.

Ive never seen one in person that big. I think I need to get me a giant steroid chick once. We can arm wrestle for who gets to be on top.

It was more like a pinkie, but boy do I miss my Baby
Lmfao:D, you guys kill me with that shit bahahahha;) What a way to start the morning:confused: Who needs coffe nowo_O??? The best part of waking up is pinkies in your cup:p:oops: Whats up with people know days smfdh:rolleyes: Guys wanting to be girls, girls wanting to be guys, an some are:confused::eek:;):D:p:cool::rolleyes:

Skull, you never need coffee brother. If civilization as we know it crashed today they could power the entire eastern seaboard by your energy alone

Skull, you never need coffee brother. If civilization as we know it crashed today they could power the entire eastern seaboard by your energy alone
I can keep the whole universe lit up on me alone!!!! You should see me in RL:D My emojis just dont cut it:rolleyes: Im proly one of the most up beat guys anyone will ever meet;):D An now that ive wasted 20mins of this morning hahah, its time to rush around for work:eek::p:rolleyes: Peace:):D:cool:

Thanks man. Long way to go. Want to catch my trainer. He goes for his pro card in July. He puts me to shame. Gotta keep training hard. I appreciate all the positive comments. Thank you

image.jpg
I'm quite some distance away from the pic but still feelin goood lately been eating a lot. Hell downed 2 medium pizzas and 20 Parmesan bites earlier. It was good.

View attachment 31939
I'm quite some distance away from the pic but still feelin goood lately been eating a lot. Hell downed 2 medium pizzas and 20 Parmesan bites earlier. It was good.

Evar - you have come a long way since you're avi picture. Great work! I am sure the color photography available these days helps too, but still, great work caveman!!!

Why? 2nd time you've posted about the Natty thing. Dude I'm going to run my cycle 16 weeks out from June 6th. Be in disbelief if you want I don't care lol

Why? 2nd time you've posted about the Natty thing. Dude I'm going to run my cycle 16 weeks out from June 6th. Be in disbelief if you want I don't care lol

It just make me lol thinking of you saying you are natty.

From some of your pic you look bigger then arnold when He was REALLY NATTY.
We are in a steroid forum, we don't give a fuck if you are jacked or not, we are not the common ppl that think: steroids = all gainz no pain. We know they are not shortcut.

If you are natty for real, you are a genetic freak, you should compete etc.

It just make me lol thinking of you saying you are natty.

From some of your pic you look bigger then arnold when He was REALLY NATTY.
We are in a steroid forum, we don't give a fuck if you are jacked or not, we are not the common ppl that think: steroids = all gainz no pain. We know they are not shortcut.

If you are natty for real, you are a genetic freak, you should compete etc.
I have nothing against you, I laugh at you calling yourself natty and you probably laugh at me not believing you. :)
I'm doing my first show in June. Hence the cycle 16 weeks out. When I get on, you'll know it. Hopefully at least. Arnold juiced at 15. I'm 20. Id hope I would look better just saying.

I'm doing my first show in June. Hence the cycle 16 weeks out. When I get on, you'll know it. Hopefully at least. Arnold juiced at 15. I'm 20. Id hope I would look better just saying.
For your first show you should stay natty, you'd easily smoke it lol. Up to you tho bro !