Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I agree with OGH, you've got something special evar, you would kill it on the natty scene, but its certainly none of my business.
But when you do cross over i hope your gonna either run a log or post up here often, cause im sure a lot of guys here on meso would like to follow. Should be epic!!!!
Sorry to break it down to yall but these natural bodybuilding shows aren't natural. Not by a long shot. I don't like to piss in nobody's wheaties but a man I know in real life is a member and a pro card holder on another board. He competes in "natural" shows as they all do and he has a shoe box full of gear. The only thing with him is he is an avid outdoorsmen and former marine he let's himself go until about 6 months out then juices up. Transforms from 5'8 220 of fat to less than 200 of freak in a short time. If yall care to know I would tell in pm but not in the open. Too many trails

If your talking truly natural stage ready even at your height I'd have to believe extremely close to 200 if not under. And when you start getting aggressive at stripping the fat off and trying desperately to hold on to muscle with no assistance you will likely come in very flat. This is why AAS is so important to maintain that full look even when ripped to the bone. Guys like evar, me and others hold size naturally in great part due to genetics. But when the heat gets turned up and trying to keep the size while hard dieting as a natty it will not hold up to a steroid user

If your talking truly natural stage ready even at your height I'd have to believe extremely close to 200 if not under. And when you start getting aggressive at stripping the fat off and trying desperately to hold on to muscle with no assistance you will likely come in very flat. This is why AAS is so important to maintain that full look even when ripped to the bone. Guys like evar, me and others hold size naturally in great part due to genetics. But when the heat gets turned up and trying to keep the size while hard dieting as a natty it will not hold up to a steroid user
I know exactly what your talking about Trukk. Theres a kid in my gym thats natty , waiks around at about 220lbs but when he diets down for a show he ends up at about 180ish and looks skinny AF, very stringy , so much so that his head looks to big for his body.
AAS def helps stop this from happening.
Also i always thought that the guys that enter those physique competitions were all natty, but much to my surprise that is not the case, not by a long shot.

Weight shouldn't matter like Rutman mentioned. A year after Jay won his tittle he won it again 50 lbs lighter then he was the year before. Out of all the pics I've posted from 195-249. I looked my biggest at 205. If you've truly never cycled and your 20 I don't think I would. You look great natural and should be a good competitor. You may start your first cycle and totally change your look. Which could be good or bad. For me I looked way better natural but that's just because I was natural where now I look like a freak. Some like it some don't. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

For instance:

Around 205 pretty close to natty just started. My best look IMO

076a744a5bb8601423f22a53140645f3.jpg

Around 222 freak status.
34f744ae2f04dbe32b95e9b1f46de65e.jpg

My latest bulk. Sitting in my mid-240s can't wait to see what's underneath in a few months when I cut.
71fb63951573c12ed1a7b45b7bc133f4.jpg

Just sayin. Yeah it's cool to turn heads but if I wouldn't of found out that my natty T levels were sitting at 188 in the afternoon then I wouldn't be apart of this lifestyle. My doc that took my bloods at the time and me agreed that my low T was more then likely from running a cycle or 2 when I was young and dumb around 20. Lol. If it ain't broke don't fix it or you may really break it.

For instance:

Around 222 freak status.

My latest bulk. Sitting in my mid-240s can't wait to see what's underneath in a few months when I cut.

Just sayin. Yeah it's cool to turn heads but if I wouldn't of found out that my natty T levels were sitting at 188 in the afternoon then I wouldn't be apart of this lifestyle. My doc that took my bloods at the time and me agreed that my low T was more then likely from running a cycle or 2 when I was young and dumb around 20. Lol. If it ain't broke don't fix it or you may really break it.
Get outta here your making the rest of us humans look bad

Joking aside you look like a monster

For instance:

Around 222 freak status.

I would say the 222 pic. What would you say your bf% was in that pic. Damn bro you make me want to cut my cruise short. Lol.

I would say the 222 pic. What would you say your bf% was in that pic. Damn bro you make me want to cut my cruise short. Lol.

According to the machine at my last gym I was 7%. I felt like shit. My hats off to guys that like to sit under 10%. fuck that

For instance:

Around 222 freak status.

Really gonna have to stop doing that:oops:
More angry reps...
Odie...odie...odie
Screenshot_2015-12-10-16-12-27.png

According to the machine at my last gym I was 7%. I felt like shit. My hats off to guys that like to sit under 10%. fuck that
I've always heard that the worse you feel...the better you look! There's a lot of truth to that.

I'd rather not walk around like I'm in a fog all day. But I look good doing it...[emoji41]

Idk Odie I want that freak look. Gonna do anything I can to have it. It's not to turn heads either I just love it

You better start a log then. I would not of achieved that without the whole Meso community calling me a pussy and telling me to push for one more rep. It also helped that because the Fina made me an asshole my gf left me and I stArted fucking a hot ass Egyptian trainer chick at my gym. Shhhh I'm back with my gf. ;)

You better start a log then. I would not of achieved that without the whole Meso community calling me a pussy and telling me to push for one more rep. It also helped that because the Fina made me an asshole my gf left me and I stArted fucking a hot ass Egyptian trainer chick at my gym. Shhhh I'm back with my gf. ;)
I have a log on here right now I don't get to post quite as much as I used to working all the time but I'm going to make a new one when I start the cycle! I train like I'm on cycle now but that just how I've always trained. Every damn set to failure and eat like a pig

It just make me lol thinking of you saying you are natty.

From some of your pic you look bigger then arnold when He was REALLY NATTY.
We are in a steroid forum, we don't give a fuck if you are jacked or not, we are not the common ppl that think: steroids = all gainz no pain. We know they are not shortcut.

If you are natty for real, you are a genetic freak, you should compete etc.

I dont get your thing with @evarthecaveman. He has repeatedly said he's natty. No reason to not believe him. But even if he's lying why does that bother you so much? It's starting to seem like youre just hatin on dude. If you dont like him or what he says it would be easier to ignore it then to come in accusing him all the time.

I dont get your thing with @evarthecaveman. He has repeatedly said he's natty. No reason to not believe him. But even if he's lying why does that bother you so much? It's starting to seem like youre just hatin on dude. If you dont like him or what he says it would be easier to ignore it then to come in accusing him all the time.

Naaaa not hating, why would I? I accepted my genetic potential long time ago :) great bodies just fuel my drive in working harder to achieve the best I can.

I'll not gonna bother him anymore, all the time accusing him? It's bit to much of an exaggeration. Made two joke that's it.

I have plenty of reason of not believing him or anyone claiming something that's not ordinary. Everyone lie :) some more then other. Anyway we are going off topic. Let's get back on track

Still bulking. My trainer says keep eating. If you have abs keep eating. Well I'm tired of eating lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 86
Still bulking. My trainer says keep eating. If you have abs keep eating. Well I'm tired of eating lol!
Freeeeaaaakkkkkk;) Looking completely beastly brotha:cool: Keep killin that shit an keeping us all inspired while your doing it!!!!!!