Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

7 meals a day. Around 4000 or more, pretty much clean 90 percent of the time.
Brother your looking awesome, but if you want to put on some serious size and don't mind loosing those abs then up those calories to around 6500. I used to be a very hard gainer when I was younger. Once I figured out I needed a shit load of carbs to gain I packed it on. I was eat 6500 calories a day to bulk. And you can forget about clean for me. I ate an entire package of bagels everyday (6 to a package). I also ate a whole package of Alfredo Noodles with a pound of steak. I drank a gallon of milk mixed with whey protein powder. Ate a shitload of oatmeal, some chicken and a dozen eggs. All this together every single day and I blew up.
It does get very tiresome eating so much but it just depends how bad you want to gain.
Good luck man. And like I said, you're looking pretty awesome in my book. Just keep it up [emoji106]
Edit: I forgot to mention that during Christmas season I drink a half gallon of eggnog every day also. Talk about a shit load of calories.

Brother your looking awesome, but if you want to put on some serious size and don't mind loosing those abs then up those calories to around 6500. I used to be a very hard gainer when I was younger. Once I figured out I needed a shit load of carbs to gain I packed it on. I was eat 6500 calories a day to bulk. And you can forget about clean for me. I ate an entire package of bagels everyday (6 to a package). I also ate a whole package of Alfredo Noodles with a pound of steak. I drank a gallon of milk mixed with whey protein powder. Ate a shitload of oatmeal, some chicken and a dozen eggs. All this together every single day and I blew up.
It does get very tiresome eating so much but it just depends how bad you want to gain.
Good luck man. And like I said, you're looking pretty awesome in my book. Just keep it up [emoji106]
Agree. I keep it 80% clean and the rest what ever the fuck I want lol. Eating 5-6000cals clean would be impossible! I'd either be up till 4am eating or would be throwing everything up.. Or both lmao.

Is it just more or does it seem likes guys are really stepping it up here latelyo_O:D????? An btw, you are one of em Rob;):cool:

Pffft. I ain't nothing like that. I'd have to quit my job get a divorce and sleep in sauna at the gym before I'd even get close lol

Edit: I forgot to mention that during Christmas season I drink a half gallon of eggnog every day also. Talk about a shit load of calories.
I hear ya on the bagels! Love that shit. I only eat 7 eggs though with it, I can't gain too much fat, classic physique in april

My latest pics:

IMG_20151211_194400_3.jpg IMG_20151211_195011_2.jpgfeeling the PUMP after a satisfying chest workout. Much better pics with my new phone too.

Glad to see the android us working.... looking good MDub
Thanks, better than using my tablet's camera as it is bulky. Just a basic ZTE smartphone I bought on Black Friday. Going to load up a new SD card with all my workout tunes so I can use it as a music player as well.

My latest pics:

View attachment 32066 View attachment 32067feeling the PUMP after a satisfying chest workout. Much better pics with my new phone too.
Looking great Mindless. Your definitely showing awesome progress my friend!!! It feels good looking in the mirror an seeing changes huh? I like looking at pics of me back in the day an comparing to where iam now. Brings a big smile to my ol ugly mug thats for sure hahaha!!!! Keep on keepin on my brotha;):D:cool:

Ya I am on a slow bulk in those pics...sitting at 177 now. Hoping to sometime reach 200lbs for my 5'8 frame. Would be pretty darn good as I am almost 52.

Looking great Mindless. Your definitely showing awesome progress my friend!!! It feels good looking in the mirror an seeing changes huh? I like looking at pics of me back in the day an comparing to where iam now. Brings a big smile to my ol ugly mug thats for sure hahaha!!!! Keep on keepin on my brotha;):D:cool:
Thanks Skull, you are like a little brother to me haha

Ya I am on a slow bulk in those pics...sitting at 177 now. Hoping to sometime reach 200lbs for my 5'8 frame. Would be pretty darn good as I am almost 52.

Thanks Skull, you are like a little brother to me haha
Well you have nothing but time big bro;):D Keep cramming calories an I see no reason why you cant hit your mark. 200 is what im wanting but the difference between the 2 of us is, you will more than likely hit it an with my frame, I will more than likely top out at 180-190 if im lucky lol:p:)