Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Can a lady get a pic in too ??? lolView attachment 32086
Thats a Huuuuge Bitch haha. Well atleast she doesnt miss arm day or a meal giggady! !!!

Look at those biceps. Nice.

Is that your lady? Ha
I think she wants to arm wrestle;)

Fatceps. Love em. And the little hands.
Bahaha fatcepts. Now thats some funny ass shit:D

Lmao! You guys are brutal haha
Brutally fun that is!!!! Like @jaymaximus said, this coming year we will have you pinning;) Thats right, we are after all in the darkside here an I'll be that lil devil on your shoulder:p:cool:
What?! We just want to help. 2016 is the year of the syringe on the chinese calender. It just makes sense.
The year of the SYRINGE huho_O??? That has one hell of a nice ring to it bahahaha;):):D Now please excuse me while I pin 2.5cc's of liquid goodness:p.....Peace:cool:

Thats a Huuuuge Bitch haha. Well atleast she doesnt miss arm day or a meal giggady! !!!

I think she wants to arm wrestle;)

Bahaha fatcepts. Now thats some funny ass shit:D

Brutally fun that is!!!! Like @jaymaximus said, this coming year we will have you pinning;) Thats right, we are after all in the darkside here an I'll be that lil devil on your shoulder:p:cool:
The year of the SYRINGE huho_O??? That has one hell of a nice ring to it bahahaha;):):D Now please excuse me while I pin 2.5cc's of liquid goodness:p.....Peace:cool:

Mindless , its time for you to test the waters . I suggest a mild test cycle after you get current bloodwork . Your over 50 like myself and its the only way to go . You look good natty , but you'll look great swole ....go to the darkside :mad:

Mindless , its time for you to test the waters . I suggest a mild test cycle after you get current bloodwork . Your over 50 like myself and its the only way to go . You look good natty , but you'll look great swole ....go to the darkside :mad:
Ya a basic 500mgwkTest run would make him feel awesome an look the part as well;):D

I just started a 12 weeker , 600mg test-c , Pharmacom . I"ll update in D"s thread but its just a standard getback to it cycle after almost 5 months TRT .

Haha yes l will turn 52 soon enough so it should be a good time to take a ride on the dark and wild side :cool:

Haha yes l will turn 52 soon enough so it should be a good time to take a ride on the dark and wild side :cool:

My first couple of cycles I just did 2 pins each Watsons 200mg/ml test-c = 400mg/wk . And I grew great on 3 cycles just like this . It was pharma of course but just 400mg/wk for 12 weeks . The results were magical to me . Even now Im just pinning 600mg/wk . test-c only . Its the food intake which will make the difference in how I look .

My first couple of cycles I just did 2 pins each Watsons 200mg/ml test-c = 400mg/wk . And I grew great on 3 cycles just like this . It was pharma of course but just 400mg/wk for 12 weeks . The results were magical to me . Even now Im just pinning 600mg/wk . test-c only . Its the food intake which will make the difference in how I look .
No more tren ogh?

Just FYI. We all think your awesome brother. Whether you pin or not you'll always be good with us. Now if you do decide to join us on the wild side be sure and do a log and let me know when you start it. I would follow that log no doubt [emoji106]

Just FYI. We all think your awesome brother. Whether you pin or not you'll always be good with us. Now if you do decide to join us on the wild side be sure and do a log and let me know when you start it. I would follow that log no doubt [emoji106]
This^^^^^ well said BM , no doubt you would have a huge following in that log, but if you stay natty good for you cause your our iron brother no matter what. And you look great BTW!!! Keep killing it Mindless your awesome my man.

This^^^^^ well said BM , no doubt you would have a huge following in that log, but if you stay natty good for you cause your our iron brother no matter what. And you look great BTW!!! Keep killing it Mindless your awesome my man.

Correct . I would rather see Mindless train correctly (like he does) and not use gear , then be on cycle skimping on the pain . I see more and more that bodybuilding is about the food intake-then the training-then the gear . The biggest eaters and genetic freaks get the biggest...

No Matter the gear and the training and in the end even the eat.... Some ppl are just born to be monster some other not.

AAS are just a way for them to be aliens but they would shit on 90% of the average ppl with a normal genetic even as natural.

That's why you don't have to compete with other ppl, just with yourself.

No Matter the gear and the training and in the end even the eat.... Some ppl are just born to be monster some other not.

AAS are just a way for them to be aliens but they would shit on 90% of the average ppl with a normal genetic even as natural.

That's why you don't have to compete with other ppl, just with yourself.
The only real person Iam competing with is the old me. Most of us are not made to be with the likes of Ronnie Colmen an such. We do what we can with the hands that we have been delt in life. Now let's all put them hands we have been givin to use an create a better us;):cool:

I think there is a fine line between motivation and discouragement when looking at some guy's physiques in this thread. The idea I like to pull from it is that there are other guys out there working harder than me and to get off my ass. I don't have a lot of friends who take training seriously so I like to come here to get moto. Good stuff men!