Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Is that stuff really beef?? I wouldn't be suprised if one burger only had 5 grams of protein and like 100g of fat.
According to the nutritional info a mcdouble contains 23 g protein and 390 cals. Unless I'm missing some thing that has to be accurate as they report to the fda? Or insert govt name here. Maybe some one could confirm or deny.

According to the nutritional info a mcdouble contains 23 g protein and 390 cals. Unless I'm missing some thing that has to be accurate as they report to the fda? Or insert govt name here. Maybe some one could confirm or deny.
Bet the protein isn't the higher quality protein that's easier to utilize for muscle growth.

I think they may do better now. More pressure on all these companies.

Tried a Hardee's burger recently? They're good, but no way that's all beef.

Burger King's not 100% beef either but they are better than Mickey D's IMO
Wannabe be shocked? Look up the govt nutritional value on a triple whopper. That's supposed to be (3) 1/4 lb patties. Quick question. How much does actual beef put out at 3/4 lb? Answer is 84 g protein. The damn triple whopper has only 49 g protein? What's the other half? Not meat

Wannabe be shocked? Look up the govt nutritional value on a triple whopper. That's supposed to be (3) 1/4 lb patties. Quick question. How much does actual beef put out at 3/4 lb? Answer is 84 g protein. The damn triple whopper has only 49 g protein? What's the other half? Not meat
Right, not meat...just filler.

The same stuff hotdogs are mad out off. All the garbage left over.

I think white castles is the worst. I don't know if they are all over the country but they are these Tiny burgers. There's no way that's beef inside.

I like Wendy's, although I don't eat fast food very often. My first natty dirty as fuck bulk was BK like 2 times a day plus mad little Debbie cakes lol. Gained 25 lbs in 6 months cut back down to 205 and gained a little bit of muscle. Was def noticeable lol

a92bcb675d30d70397a44fb9726644cb.jpg

Where I am at as of yesterday 235lbs, need to be leaner lol

I like Wendy's, although I don't eat fast food very often. My first natty dirty as fuck bulk was BK like 2 times a day plus mad little Debbie cakes lol. Gained 25 lbs in 6 months cut back down to 205 and gained a little bit of muscle. Was def noticeable lol

a92bcb675d30d70397a44fb9726644cb.jpg

Where I am at as of yesterday 235lbs, need to be leaner lol

Did somebody say Wendy's? That word is magic to me.

Arms and shoulders are looking crazy cut. How tall are you?

Looks like you may need a back adjustment that right side looks a bit higher than the left I had same problame on oposit sides.every time I did shoulder presses I wanted to go crazy looking at my form cuz it just looked like my left side was a little higher

Looks like you may need a back adjustment that right side looks a bit higher than the left I had same problame on oposit sides.every time I did shoulder presses I wanted to go crazy looking at my form cuz it just looked like my left side was a little higher
Nah that's just me standing like a moron lol, no idea why just happened

I actually have that problem. I never notice until I take pics but one side looks higher than the other. Its been driving me crazy. You think a back adjustment would help?

I also think I have the same problem. Would I chiropractor help?