Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

LMAO. "I'm skinny because I'm tall." Put in the work and EAT. The biggest strongest guys I know are way taller then me. You taller guys can put on weight easier then someone my height. Yeah the same weight looks different on me but I have to say I'm way past my natural potential where y'all are still skinny. I put on 249 lbs on a 5'8 frame and I still had abs. I look the way I look cause I kill my self in the gym and I'm all about food consumption. That's why I contribute almost more then anyone in OGH's food thread here. Not to tute my own horn but I could go both ways. I could say I'm gonna persue power lifting or body building. You know why? Cause I fucking put in work and EAT. Look at Boiler, hes tall. When I met him a few years ago he was super skinny. Some of y'all have seen his previous pics. Now look at the guy. Same goes for Trukk and Brutus, they are both tall big guys. You guys just don't want it bad enough. When I go to work it's dark out and when I get home from work it's dark out and I do that 6 days a week but I still carry my ass in the gym 5-6 days a week and always strive to lift more then I did the pervious week. It's all how bad you want it. My first pic I had up the other day was me with extremely low natural T. If anything I had a disadvantage but I go fucking hard. My glass is always half full.

Well I felt good about my progress then I saw odie :(you short fuckers are lucky I'll always look skinny;)View attachment 32140
The shorter bb always fill out more quickly and they get immediate return on investment. Our road is a bit longer but imo has a larger payoff. My advice stop worrying about maintaining your abs. Eat and lift heavy. I fucking mean it. No fucking around. Call me back at 250. Then 280. Then 300. Don't use your height as an excuse. It's a blessing. Now go forth and destroy shit

The shorter bb always fill out more quickly and they get immediate return on investment. Our road is a bit longer but imo has a larger payoff. My advice stop worrying about maintaining your abs. Eat and lift heavy. I fucking mean it. No fucking around. Call me back at 250. Then 280. Then 300. Don't use your height as an excuse. It's a blessing. Now go forth and destroy shit

Exactly, you will see almost every guy here that is my height tops out around 200 lbs but someone taller like Trukk for instance is closer to 300 lbs.

LMAO. "I'm skinny because I'm tall." Put in the work and EAT. The biggest strongest guys I know are way taller then me. You taller guys can put on weight easier then someone my height. Yeah the same weight looks different on me but I have to say I'm way past my natural potential where y'all are still skinny. I put on 249 lbs on a 5'8 frame and I still had abs. I look the way I look cause I kill my self in the gym and I'm all about food consumption. That's why I contribute almost more then anyone in OGH's food thread here. Not to tute my own horn but I could go both ways. I could say I'm gonna persue power lifting or body building. You know why? Cause I fucking put in work and EAT. Look at Boiler, hes tall. When I met him a few years ago he was super skinny. Some of y'all have seen his previous pics. Now look at the guy. Same goes for Trukk and Brutus, they are both tall big guys. You guys just don't want it bad enough. When I go to work it's dark out and when I get home from work it's dark out and I do that 6 days a week but I still carry my ass in the gym 5-6 days a week and always strive to lift more then I did the pervious week. It's all how bad you want it. My first pic I had up the other day was me with extremely low natural T. If anything I had a disadvantage but I go fucking hard. My glass is always half full.
That oughta be a sticky by itself! 1000% true words Odie.

Well after about a month of mix BBing and PLIng work and one full week of Sheiko PLIng I've seen more changes than I have in the last 6+ months.

image.jpeg
I'm 5'9 203lbs

I will say odie you have excellent work ethic and can eat lol. I eat like a bitch can't seem to get around it most days

I will say odie you have excellent work ethic and can eat lol. I eat like a bitch can't seem to get around it most days
Then stop eating like a bitch. Shakes are great- throw everything in them. Peanut butter, oils, protein, eggs, fiber- you can down 5000 calories in food you put in the blender and then eat three normal meals. I'm 6'2" and 275 with very long limbs. 275 did not come easy. I fucking hate eating, but all the gear in the world didn't help me keep gains beyond bullshit water weight until I became serious about food. It's the hardest part of what we do. Saying you can't eat is like saying you can't lift weights- lazy, weak bullshit talk.