Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Then stop eating like a bitch. Shakes are great- throw everything in them. Peanut butter, oils, protein, eggs, fiber- you can down 5000 calories in food you put in the blender and then eat three normal meals. I'm 6'2" and 275 with very long limbs. 275 did not come easy. I fucking hate eating, but all the gear in the world didn't help me keep gains beyond bullshit water weight until I became serious about food. It's the hardest part of what we do. Saying you can't eat is like saying you can't lift weights- lazy, weak bullshit talk.
Thank you and true

Then stop eating like a bitch. Shakes are great- throw everything in them. Peanut butter, oils, protein, eggs, fiber- you can down 5000 calories in food you put in the blender and then eat three normal meals. I'm 6'2" and 275 with very long limbs. 275 did not come easy. I fucking hate eating, but all the gear in the world didn't help me keep gains beyond bullshit water weight until I became serious about food. It's the hardest part of what we do. Saying you can't eat is like saying you can't lift weights- lazy, weak bullshit talk.

It's true but for some ppl is different, take me... I can eat food all day long, but if I eat a lot I do grow a lot but I do get fat a lot as well.

Probably it must be something about not having enough LBM so you don't store most of the energy in muscle instead of fat.

But I completely agree there are no excuses for not growing, You just don't want it badly if you don't grow :)

Well said and great words right there Brutus and I'm going to remember that myself. I myself tend to eat rather pickily now (considering I was a fat kid once). So I vow to change that and eat more awesome foods that help the gains :)

if it walks or flys it dies ,
cheap protein you just have to go get it .

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0008.JPG
    DSCN0008.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 104
LMAO. "I'm skinny because I'm tall." Put in the work and EAT. The biggest strongest guys I know are way taller then me. You taller guys can put on weight easier then someone my height. Yeah the same weight looks different on me but I have to say I'm way past my natural potential where y'all are still skinny. I put on 249 lbs on a 5'8 frame and I still had abs. I look the way I look cause I kill my self in the gym and I'm all about food consumption. That's why I contribute almost more then anyone in OGH's food thread here. Not to tute my own horn but I could go both ways. I could say I'm gonna persue power lifting or body building. You know why? Cause I fucking put in work and EAT. Look at Boiler, hes tall. When I met him a few years ago he was super skinny. Some of y'all have seen his previous pics. Now look at the guy. Same goes for Trukk and Brutus, they are both tall big guys. You guys just don't want it bad enough. When I go to work it's dark out and when I get home from work it's dark out and I do that 6 days a week but I still carry my ass in the gym 5-6 days a week and always strive to lift more then I did the pervious week. It's all how bad you want it. My first pic I had up the other day was me with extremely low natural T. If anything I had a disadvantage but I go fucking hard. My glass is always half full.
Not true Odie. You have shown by example more than once that whether the glass is half full or half empty, you just fill the fucker back up. You keep your glass full my man. You're all go, no quit brother.
I've been in the gym for over two decades and I've run more that a couple cycles. I hit 200lbs. BW for the first time last cycle for one reason only. Because Brutus bullied me (In a very good supportive way) to eat eat eat eat and then eat more. I was never hungry, I disliked eating most meals, I threw up in my mouth more times than I have fingers to count, and I shit like the play dough fun factory, but I hit 200 and at 51 years old was never as strong. Then I injured my back and was out for a while. But now I'm back and I'm starting another blast and I'm gonna eat like crazy again and I'll hit 210 this time.
Again, I've always trained with intensity. The game changer...Food, and lots of it.
No excuses.
It's all about priorities.

Not true Odie. You have shown by example more than once that whether the glass is half full or half empty, you just fill the fucker back up. You keep your glass full my man. You're all go, no quit brother.
I've been in the gym for over two decades and I've run more that a couple cycles. I hit 200lbs. BW for the first time last cycle for one reason only. Because Brutus bullied me (In a very good supportive way) to eat eat eat eat and then eat more. I was never hungry, I disliked eating most meals, I threw up in my mouth more times than I have fingers to count, and I shit like the play dough fun factory, but I hit 200 and at 51 years old was never as strong. Then I injured my back and was out for a while. But now I'm back and I'm starting another blast and I'm gonna eat like crazy again and I'll hit 210 this time.
Again, I've always trained with intensity. The game changer...Food, and lots of it.
No excuses.
It's all about priorities.
Not just for the taller guys like you but for everyone. Tall guys just have to eat ridiculous amounts though...

Idk about you guys but human muscle tastes better than animal muscle. I'm on that apex predator diet
Then its safe to start calling you AKCannibalphysique;):D Its just not safe to swing by your place for dinner bahaha:eek::confused: Guess its still ok for me though since I'm sure you dont want nothing to do with Skull;):):D:p

Ive said it before. I eat 6k - 6.5k a day. Everyday. Last year at this time I was at about 3500. I eat on a schedule, everyday. Same time everyday. If I look at the clock and see the time i know its food o'clock.

Side view since I always post the same view ha. Bad weekend of pizza and eating. Losing abs

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 90