Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Sempei truce did u get pm my boy
So what's a typical shoulder workout look like for you? I know for me, it seems like dumbbell presses seem to stimulate my shoulders way more than barbell or machine presses. A lot of times I'll finish off my db presses with palm facing in. It really hits the top cap hard..,

Start with 45 each side add 25 each side -35 -45 max at 270.military press 60 -70 front raises up rite rows 50 side raises -20 sets of dips chin tucked in chest sometimes weighted ..standing presses with 225.bent over rear delts with 20-30 LBZ ..lawn mower pulls RACKED

So what's a typical shoulder workout look like for you? I know for me, it seems like dumbbell presses seem to stimulate my shoulders way more than barbell or machine presses. A lot of times I'll finish off my db presses with palm facing in. It really hits the top cap hard..,
This usually makes mine pop.
c38d7071ed1e752d77cbd1b7f2597b09.jpg

This usually makes mine pop.
c38d7071ed1e752d77cbd1b7f2597b09.jpg

I keep forgetting about that one, lol. But it scares me... Fear the twat tightener!

The good girl bad girl machine!

My gym has 2 of them and I get a good view from the treadmill deck :)

I agree--- it feels as though that machine literally SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF ME!!!! ;-)

I can do, like...the whole stack?o_O
This is literally my favoriite machine;) Nothing makes me feel manlyer:cool: than busting out some hardcore squeezes:oops: I have to be very careful:confused:not to quief:eek:amongst the crowds:pbahahahah!!!!!:):confused:;):eek::oops::Do_O:rolleyes::p:cool:

to the bro's that struggle to eat try this

i used to be in the same boat, didnt have much of an appetite and couldnt eat much at all. I started intermittent fasting for like 3 weeks (had to eat all my calories in an 8 hour window) - Shit was hard as fuck, I ended up consuming majority of my cals with shakes.. blending raw eggs, oats, peanuts, fuckin everything. I can make a shake with 1,500 cals in it.

after stopping IF i found it EASY AS FUCK to smash 4k cals a day. Even sometimes have to stop myself from eating too much

give it a shot bros, try the blended meals.. i put literally everything in there from spinach to carrot, cottage cheese, fruit, olive oil etc etc

i used to be in the same boat, didnt have much of an appetite and couldnt eat much at all. I started intermittent fasting for like 3 weeks (had to eat all my calories in an 8 hour window) - Shit was hard as fuck, I ended up consuming majority of my cals with shakes.. blending raw eggs, oats, peanuts, fuckin everything. I can make a shake with 1,500 cals in it.

after stopping IF i found it EASY AS FUCK to smash 4k cals a day. Even sometimes have to stop myself from eating too much

give it a shot bros, try the blended meals.. i put literally everything in there from spinach to carrot, cottage cheese, fruit, olive oil etc etc
that's not only more absorbent as far as digestion goes
but hell when i lose my teeth I will still be slingging iron around.
but I am honestly gonna try thus so I an get the mixtures we need but couldn't eat it in ten minutes a shake you CAn

Just thought I'd share my progress. At my worst (around 120lbs) in 2012 & Me at my best (210lb) 2015.. Tbh I haven't gained much size since here but it's still been a hard journey. Making almost every session count ! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 137

I found a nice mass gainer/ protein shake type blend by Ronnie Coleman. 3 scoops is 45 G protein and 750 calories. The scoops arent huge either; they're pretty standard size actually.

Just to share.. Here's progress pictures.. The start being at 128 about 18 months ago..
The left side is continually progressing

The right side is most recent

The middle is my biggest.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 97