Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Once the guys start telling you how they like them, it's time to never wear them again.

Dudes are wearing those Nike Pro compression shorts (upper thigh length) now too.... Like WTF?
I was all against leggings too.. Then my girl bought me a pair so I had to wear them.. And they are comfy as shit lol

I was all against leggings too.. Then my girl bought me a pair so I had to wear them.. And they are comfy as shit lol
I would wear them with shorts over them on leg day, MAYBE!

Haha. I'm a B-ball shorts or sweats type of guy, always have been.

What do they do for you on leg day, if anything at all? Just curious, might try them someday, WITH SHORTS! haha, I don't want to be "side piping" at the gym all day....

I would wear them with shorts over them on leg day, MAYBE!

Haha. I'm a B-ball shorts or sweats type of guy, always have been.

What do they do for you on leg day, if anything at all? Just curious, might try them someday, WITH SHORTS! haha, I don't want to be "side piping" at the gym all day....
I wear sweats 90% of the time. Do leggings do anything for leg day for me? No.. Not really. I don't feel a difference from a sweats to shorts to leggings. Leggings do make your legs look huge though which could make you go harder I suppose

I wear sweats 90% of the time. Do leggings do anything for leg day for me? No.. Not really. I don't feel a difference from a sweats to shorts to leggings. Leggings do make your legs look huge though which could make you go harder I suppose
You know what's funny, I actually prefer to see the muscle as I'm working it, for some reason... My arms days are WAY better if I can see them versus when I can't (sweatshirt, long sleeve, etc)... Idk if I'm odd in that sense or not.

I can't fit the whole pic in one shot, that was the most dramatic range of reactions as I scrolled down...

"Oh evar bringin' it! looking solid! damn that kid is still natty??..."
"ooohhhhhhh, wow...poorly played. wow. one of those guys...."
"eh. like the chucks...+1 for the natty color I'm rockin the black..but dem leggings o_O"

i feel confused.
Hahaha I love my chucks.surprised this pair hasn't gone to shit as much as I wear them. Don't hate the leggings till you try them!:oops:

You know what's funny, I actually prefer to see the muscle as I'm working it, for some reason... My arms days are WAY better if I can see them versus when I can't (sweatshirt, long sleeve, etc)... Idk if I'm odd in that sense or not.
It depends with me. When I wear leggings I don't look at my legs as much and I focus on lifting more hahaha it's all a mental mind fuck. They're comfortable though and feel decent to squat in surprisingly. It's not like they add any real weight though.

def not the biggest. But i do love being lean lol

Attachments

• 11705376_800967010024740_2700884423643799136_n.jpg
    11705376_800967010024740_2700884423643799136_n.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 12065584_842002365921204_1068000913196578070_n.jpg
    12065584_842002365921204_1068000913196578070_n.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 124
Once the guys start telling you how they like them, it's time to never wear them again.

Dudes are wearing those Nike Pro compression shorts (upper thigh length) now too.... Like WTF?
I'll wear the compression shorts, under my regular shorts. It just keeps my massive quads from rubbing together... :)

I'll wear the compression shorts, under my regular shorts. It just keeps my massive quads from rubbing together... :)

Yeah I used to wear those to back in High school. I was thinking a while back about getting me some. I swear they made me run faster.

Hahaha I love my chucks.surprised this pair hasn't gone to shit as much as I wear them. Don't hate the leggings till you try them!:oops:
Now I am about to drop $35 on a decent pair of leggings. I should look badass in them lmao

Damn it. I should'nt of chimed in
Now u done it Odie :D I am sure you'll look smashing onstage in a pair of pink thongs lmao