Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

How's the training coming along for the comp brother

Pretty good. I was in my local nutrition surplus the other day and was telling them about my up coming event. I'm happy to say that during that conversation they asked to sponsor me. Which means they pay all my fees. In return I'll just have to take a few pics infront of their advertisements. It could possibly lead to more but let's not get a head of ourselves. This cycle is gonna be a pain in the ass. I need to drop 10-12 lbs which isnt a problem but I hate cutting and trying to maintain.

Pretty good. I was in my local nutrition surplus the other day and was telling them about my up coming event. I'm happy to say that during that conversation they asked to sponsor me. Which means they pay all my fees. In return I'll just have to take a few pics infront of their advertisements. It could possibly lead to more but let's not get a head of ourselves. This cycle is gonna be a pain in the ass. I need to drop 10-12 lbs which isnt a problem but I hate cutting and trying to maintain.
Congrats on the sponsorship man. Not many dudes (if any) walk into a shop and just have general conversation and get sponsor like that. I'm sure that eases some the costs so you can put it towards better things. Be sure to keep us update. Very curious on how it goes for you.

Congrats on the sponsorship man. Not many dudes (if any) walk into a shop and just have general conversation and get sponsor like that. I'm sure that eases some the costs so you can put it towards better things. Be sure to keep us update. Very curious on how it goes for you.

Well to be honest I know the owner. I actually used to buy gear from him years ago. He's been trying to get me on his advertisement team for years. This is his way of finally succeeding. It's still a big deal though. He owns 5 stores all over my city and most of y'all know I live in a major city. I'm actually kinda honored and scared shitless to be advertisement. Im definitely gonna have to take my elephant thongs off and pull up my big boy panties and get after it. Doing cardio before and after workouts while still maintaining LOTS of food so I don't drop weight drastically. It's a real pain in the ass. I'll definitely keep everyone in the loop. Hoping to get a few of y'all to come.

Oh yea finding that middle ground is hard. You got 3 months though right?

Rather you know the dude or not it's still awesome.

Sponsors