Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That leg pose gets me every time everthecaveman. Im sure ive seen its a body building pose before... But it just reminds me of a girl posing for a picture.

It still kills me that we're both 6'0, 240. I feel like Danny Devito in twins.
View attachment 33410

New Year. Starting to lean out a little and raising my strength. Planning on going super hard this year, so hopefully y'all won't recognize me by Dec. 31st.
Looking thick Jaymax, and surely you will hit your strength goal soon enough.

Looking thicker in them delts. Your doing some thing right!

New program. It allows me to do my main lifts first and a lot of accessories. So now I have days when I can do OHP to start off and then lateral and front raises. Should keep me moving up and strength and give me that good look too (at least thats the plan).

New program. It allows me to do my main lifts first and a lot of accessories. So now I have days when I can do OHP to start off and then lateral and front raises. Should keep me moving up and strength and give me that good look too (at least thats the plan).

I'm gonna have to hit you up for some info on that once I'm done with Sheiko. That sounds pretty awesome

I'm gonna have to hit you up for some info on that once I'm done with Sheiko. That sounds pretty awesome

Its different. I cant really vouch until I do it a few months and see where my big 3 are at.
Im going to start up a log here next week. I think theres someone else running the same program who started a log too. Ill be looking at his too, to see how he does it compared to how Im running.

Ya I gotta get better at religiously doing shoulder work. If had the diligence I have for chest and back my shoulders would be further along. I would like a straight day just for OHP work every week

Its different. I cant really vouch until I do it a few months and see where my big 3 are at.
Im going to start up a log here next week. I think theres someone else running the same program who started a log too. Ill be looking at his too, to see how he does it compared to how Im running.
Sounds good man. You know I'll be along for the ride

Ya I gotta get better at religiously doing shoulder work. If had the diligence I have for chest and back my shoulders would be further along. I would like a straight day just for OHP work every week

I wish I liked back day more [emoji30] I have a hard time engaging my lats, it all wants to go to bi's and rear delts. Only a few exercises I do actually hit my lats properly. I've even tried fixing form and changing form just doesn't wanna work. I have to do my cable rows at a 75 degree angle just for it to engage my lats.

I wish I liked back day more [emoji30] I have a hard time engaging my lats, it all wants to go to bi's and rear delts. Only a few exercises I do actually hit my lats properly. I've even tried fixing form and changing form just doesn't wanna work. I have to do my cable rows at a 75 degree angle just for it to engage my lats.
Take weight off and lift properly

Have you tryed doing just heavy bent-over-rows religiously ? Just B.O.R .
Up & down drop sets . Use a weight you can just pump-out 6 reps . Go up to your max , then back down again . Really builds strength , and increased strength leads to increased muscle size . ~Ogh

Do work son ;)

Take weight off and lift properly

I actually don't go heavy I usually try to stay under 180 even though I can do the whole stack cause I like to keep it controlled and higher reps. (8-15)

Have you tryed doing just heavy bent-over-rows religiously ? Just B.O.R .
Up & down drop sets . Use a weight you can just pump-out 6 reps . Go up to your max , then back down again . Really builds strength , and increased strength leads to increased muscle size . ~Ogh

I could defiantly try this, I try to watch heavy weight while doing BOR I have a bad lower back (lot of pinched nerves) I can give it a try though cause I've never really tried to go under 8 reps on back.

I actually don't go heavy I usually try to stay under 180 even though I can do the whole stack cause I like to keep it controlled and higher reps. (8-15)

I could defiantly try this, I try to watch heavy weight while doing BOR I have a bad lower back (lot of pinched nerves) I can give it a try though cause I've never really tried to go under 8 reps on back.

I did this years ago . A guy told me no latpulldowns or pullups for 6 weeks . Just Bent over rows (BOR"s). 2 warm-up sets with 50% max then 5 sets x 6 reps with heavy as possible for 5 or 6 reps . Start off with 3 sets for a week then go to 5 or 6 sets . I follow up with just heavy straight bar curls 3 or 4 sets . Same way , heavy as possible for 6 reps . Thats it , back & biceps .