Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

It's cold.... chili for breakfast.
32bbe063ebf36a762d239074a27a86b2.jpg

Jeez, how do i keep doing this... my apologies
I swear you must get outta bed and stumble to the kitchen muttering chicken cutlet...eggs...meat meat meat loaf...

Then you get to the shop and ask your Co workers to pass the chili and hand me my ham sammich. Proceed to sand the car with your bacon and put the first coat of dressing on. Let it dry and apply A1 liberally. Finish off with a nice steak job and clock out for the day at the turkey clock. You aight bro:confused:

I swear you must get outta bed and stumble to the kitchen muttering chicken cutlet...eggs...meat meat meat loaf...

Then you get to the shop and ask your Co workers to pass the chili and hand me my ham sammich. Proceed to sand the car with your bacon and put the first coat of dressing on. Let it dry and apply A1 liberally. Finish off with a nice steak job and clock out for the day at the turkey clock. You aight bro:confused:
This had me rolling cuz he always does talk food lmao! A good thing though!

1st day back in the gym in a week. Ive had some personal things going an had to devote all my attention to that. Anyways it feels good to get back at it. Did some legs, chest, an arms just for shits an grins. Hopefully life won't throw anymore sidewinders my way lol. Sorry about the blury ass pics guys. Im not a photographer. ...yet hahah!!!!
2016-01-16 15.05.15.jpg 2016-01-16 15.07.08.jpg 2016-01-16 13.49.13.jpg 2016-01-16 15.03.52.jpg 2016-01-16 15.01.43.jpg 2016-01-16 15.00.48.jpg

1st day back in the gym in a week. Ive had some personal things going an had to devote all my attention to that. Anyways it feels good to get back at it. Did some legs, chest, an arms just for shits an grins. Hopefully life won't throw anymore sidewinders my way lol. Sorry about the blury ass pics guys. Im not a photographer. ...yet hahah!!!!
View attachment 33834 View attachment 33835 View attachment 33836 View attachment 33837 View attachment 33839 View attachment 33840

Oh thank God. When my Alert said a file had been uploaded I was hoping I wouldn't click on it and see another naked man.

Looking thick there skull. Making me wanna get off the couch and go back to the gym.

Oh thank God. When my Alert said a file had been uploaded I was hoping I wouldn't click on it and see another naked man.

Looking thick there skull. Making me wanna get off the couch and go back to the gym.
I'm wearing my elephant trunks just for you next time...

Lol ya my gym frowns upon nakedness. Tbh were not even allowed to take our shirts off in the gym. Do all gyms have a dress code like that???

Thanks for the compliment Odie. Means alot big dawg. Cant belive im 180lbs lol. Guess the Deca is doing its job!!!! Still have a shit load of work to he done. One day at a time;)

View attachment 33834 View attachment 33835 View attachment 33836 View attachment 33837 View attachment 33839 View attachment 33840
WOW!!!! Looking thick AF brother. Cant say how impressed i am with your progress Skull[emoji106][emoji106] two thumbs up buddy!!!!