Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

1st day back in the gym in a week. Ive had some personal things going an had to devote all my attention to that. Anyways it feels good to get back at it. Did some legs, chest, an arms just for shits an grins. Hopefully life won't throw anymore sidewinders my way lol. Sorry about the blury ass pics guys. Im not a photographer. ...yet hahah!!!!
View attachment 33834 View attachment 33835 View attachment 33836 View attachment 33837 View attachment 33839 View attachment 33840
Looking good brother!!

Thanks man:D Shit your lookin thick, lean, an mean yourself there up in that avi;).....You should throw some of your own up brotha:)!!!!
Thx man. I will soon. I'm four weeks in on a nine week cut. my goal is to get to single digit bf%. Never gotten there before but I'm trying real hard.

WOW!!!! Looking thick AF brother. Cant say how impressed i am with your progress Skull[emoji106][emoji106] two thumbs up buddy!!!!
Thanks MB66.....I apreciate the compliment man!!! But look at YOU ^^^ in that Avi bro!!!! Your lookin thick AF yourself;):cool:

1st day back in the gym in a week. Ive had some personal things going an had to devote all my attention to that. Anyways it feels good to get back at it. Did some legs, chest, an arms just for shits an grins. Hopefully life won't throw anymore sidewinders my way lol. Sorry about the blury ass pics guys. Im not a photographer. ...yet hahah!!!!
View attachment 33834 View attachment 33835 View attachment 33836 View attachment 33837 View attachment 33839 View attachment 33840
You are really packin it on my man.

@Skull damn man. Getting bigger and bigger. All you guys stepping it up is making me feel I need to be putting more effort out. Matter of fact I'm gonna go eat a damn pizza

@Skull damn man. Getting bigger and bigger. All you guys stepping it up is making me feel I need to be putting more effort out. Matter of fact I'm gonna go eat a damn pizza
Thanks Rob:D Gotta get back into my weekly groove of things:)

Hell bro you deff ain't no slacker!!! You are after all one of the bigger ones around:cool: You should throw up the pic that you showed in your cycle log of how your shoulders are coming along man....Shits fuckin beast mode brotha!!!!;):cool:

Thanks Rob:D Gotta get back into my weekly groove of things:)

Hell bro you deff ain't no slacker!!! You are after all one of the bigger ones around:cool: You should throw up the pic that you showed in your cycle log of how your shoulders are coming along man....Shits fuckin beast mode brotha!!!!;):cool:

I don't know about one of the bigger ones. There are some pretty damn large and in charge dudes around here. I'll see what I can come up with and post it up in a bit

Looking good bud! Shoulders have got thick while I was away

Looking good bud! Shoulders have got thick while I was away
Thanks FWO;) Ya before I took last week off due to taking care of my girl after her surgery, I had been hitting the gym 6days a week consistently from since the beginning of my cycle. Going to tryn not take anymore days off;).....EVER:eek::p:D:cool:

Last edited:
Tha
You are really packin it on my man.
Thanks Mel;) Im no where near as big or ripped as alot of guys but Iam happy so far with the results. Makes me wana continue pushin harder each time!!!!! I just gotta keep movin forward while not forgeting where I once was an how far ive made it from that point:) Keeps me motivated:cool:

Thanks FWO;) Ya before I took last week off due to taking care of my girl after her surgery, I had been hitting the gym 6days a week consistently from since the beginning of my cycle. Going to tryn not take anymore days off;).....EVER:eek:[emoji14]:D:cool:
@Skull, you are definatly putting in the work. Huge difference from your before and after pics. It is an addictive lifestyle, but when you add gear it takes the lifestyle to a whole new level.

@Skull, you are definatly putting in the work. Huge difference from your before and after pics. It is an addictive lifestyle, but when you add gear it takes the lifestyle to a whole new level.
Thanks Big Sean;):cool: I believe if you are consistent big things can happen. I take it 1day at a time an try to make the most of everyday I can!!! I may never be a 300lb mass monster but I will look better than the years before!!!!!;):D

Both PI22 and Odie do look alike build-wise....scary resemblances!

Yeah one day we will hit the gym together. I think we will make the ground shake.
Funny thing is I'm not bulk I'm cutting so its all muscle weight. If I ever decided to bulk would be very easy for me I've easily hit 220.

Thanks Big Sean;):cool: I believe if you are consistent big things can happen. I take it 1day at a time an try to make the most of everyday I can!!! I may never be a 300lb mass monster but I will look better than the years before!!!!!;):D
Yeah, you sure have a great attitude and good thing will happen for sure. You my friend are an inspiration to many.

I mise well throw these in to. Just took them while cleaning up the house an preparing for the week lol. I stopped an had to take a couple more. I can't belive im 180+ hahaha...2016-01-17 19.01.04.jpg 2016-01-17 19.04.43.jpg 2016-01-17 19.17.22.jpg