Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

February 1 start my cut for my first show. Will be running dbol first 4 weeks with test and eq. Then switching to test p, tren A, anavar last 8 weeks with masteron coming in 6 weeks out. I'm 213 now. I'm doing bodybuilding. I did a cut last summer lost about 30 just did it so how id respond to compounds and how my body would look and feel. I have a trainer he's my coach too. I listen to him on what to and when. He goes for pro card his next show so I just listen to him. This was last summer after cutting 9 weeks. The next week we took out sodium, water carbs all that fun stuff just like if there was a show. So of course I know I need to lean out more than in my pics but this is a small first show. Don't think I'm so pro or know it all lol. Always up for advice. Only been on juice 2 years. That's why I just listen to my trainer he's been doing it 20 years. But always willing to learn and get bigger

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 135
Lol. Before starting his cut.

Nice job 26s. Big, lean, and mean. You're definitely ahead of the game if you've got twelve weeks to cut yet.

I wouldn't say there is right or wrong. This is just how was how I was told. I know my trainer went trainer went from 245 to 210 for last show that he won. And at 245 he still was very lean vascular and had abs before his cut. Maybe this won't work for me but I'm going to try it. Thanks for the reply. Like I said I haven't been doing this long so always open to advice

Ha my man Oregon no way man. I just have a hard time bulking. I always want to stay lean I know that's hard to do. Like right now my abs are pretty much gone and it sucks but I've gotten use to it. I still hit 7-8 meals a day but always pretty clean. Well had a whole pizza today can't pass that up lol

Ha my man Oregon no way man. I just have a hard time bulking. I always want to stay lean I know that's hard to do. Like right now my abs are pretty much gone and it sucks but I've gotten use to it. I still hit 7-8 meals a day but always pretty clean. Well had a whole pizza today can't pass that up lol

Your 6% bf or under in those pic's . Got to be ....stop being modest :D

February 1 start my cut for my first show. Will be running dbol first 4 weeks with test and eq. Then switching to test p, tren A, anavar last 8 weeks with masteron coming in 6 weeks out. I'm 213 now. I'm doing bodybuilding. I did a cut last summer lost about 30 just did it so how id respond to compounds and how my body would look and feel. I have a trainer he's my coach too. I listen to him on what to and when. He goes for pro card his next show so I just listen to him. This was last summer after cutting 9 weeks. The next week we took out sodium, water carbs all that fun stuff just like if there was a show. So of course I know I need to lean out more than in my pics but this is a small first show. Don't think I'm so pro or know it all lol. Always up for advice. Only been on juice 2 years. That's why I just listen to my trainer he's been doing it 20 years. But always willing to learn and get bigger
Looking great brother!! I imagine you're going to do very well your first show. Keep up the good work .

Shit I wish! I'm
Over 10
I'm sure. I was 6 percent in the pic from cut. And I was super skinny then I lost so much mass. It's hard cutting and looking in the mirror and all that size goes away

Damn 26, you look awesome bro. Fuck if i looked like you an had that low bf% I would be trying to clean bulk like a mofo to add even more mass!!! I cant belive your coach wants you to lose more lol. Thats just crazy to me. In my eyes you look contest ready right now just the way you are!!!!!! No need for more cutting imo.....but who am I??? A nobody thats who.....sooooo bahahaha!!!! Good luck bro;) Much respect:cool:

Thanks man I appreciate all the support. One more week of bulking. Here's current

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 100
Thank you. Yea I still do the 6-7 meals while bulking I mean I have bad days. The other day was 15 cookies and a pizza lol! Rbc I should worry but I never really got checked. I need to give blood my trainer says that will help. You have any idea on that

Thank you. Yea I still do the 6-7 meals while bulking I mean I have bad days. The other day was 15 cookies and a pizza lol! Rbc I should worry but I never really got checked. I need to give blood my trainer says that will help. You have any idea on that
Well i went to donate on week 10 of 500 mg per week and before they let u donate they check it, mine was high so they turned me down and banned me for life, which sucks!!!