Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm 6 weeks in on a nine week cut cycle. Test e 400 a week and tren ace 75mg Ed. My goal is to get down to 9-10 % bf. I have 4 weeks to go. I've never gotten to 10% before but I'm liking the challenge so far. Dealing with the hunger has prob been the toughest. I'm def not the biggest and have much room for improvement but at 42 I'm pretty satisfied with progress so far. Anyway ,here are some progress pics. I welcome critiquesand opinions . Curious what u guys think my bf% is now and is 9 attainable in 4 weeks. Thx:D
Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
Just an extra from last nights workout
View attachment 34611

Have you always been in great shape or did you just start recently? It's awesome seeing y'all older guys looking better then 20 year olds.

Have you always been in great shape or did you just start recently? It's awesome seeing y'all older guys looking better then 20 year olds.
In high school I was a relatively small guy . I hit the weights pretty hard in my early 20s ran a few cycles and had a pretty decent size . Probably 210 at 15% body fat. Unfortunately I had taken about 10 years off .Working out very little during that period . Drop down to 170 . Five years ago got back into it seriously . I love training now . I feel great and I'm in the best shape of my life. Plan on sticking with it for the long haul. Taking diet more seriously now a days looking to improve on my week points.

I'm 6 weeks in on a nine week cut cycle. Test e 400 a week and tren ace 75mg Ed. My goal is to get down to 9-10 % bf. I have 4 weeks to go. I've never gotten to 10% before but I'm liking the challenge so far. Dealing with the hunger has prob been the toughest. I'm def not the biggest and have much room for improvement but at 42 I'm pretty satisfied with progress so far. Anyway ,here are some progress pics. I welcome critiquesand opinions . Curious what u guys think my bf% is now and is 9 attainable in 4 weeks. Thx:D
Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
View attachment 34611
Aren't you around 10% now?

@jaymaximus
QUOTE="jaymaximus, post: 1509294, member: 70651"]Time to bump this thread. The downside of losing 14 lbs in 4 days? Loss of strength. The upside? Less fat to cover the muscle. Down to 235ish here. Goal has always been 250, but if I can get my lifts up and stay around this weight I wont be mad.

View attachment 34602

P.S. The only thing I use the smith machine for is a seat.[/QUOTE]
Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
View attachment 34611
View attachment 34615 View attachment 34616 I'm still only 190. Strong as fuck rite now. I'm working on it 24/7/365
Inspiration for me, thank you all
I'm ready mentally for my cut I think
Yall are beasts

Aren't you around 10% now?
I was thinking I was at more like 12 . I think the lighting in the picture makes me look a little bit leaner than I am . I would think my abs will be a little more defined at 10.I might be wrong.

Damn bro you're looking Jacked!!! I also would like your traps:D guys like you and others on this board really inspire me to keep pushing harder . Thx
Same here. You looking great yourself and I have been trying to keep moving myself considering that I am nearly 52.

Damn!!! You guys are absolutely killing it! I feel like big pile of shit looking at these pics, lol.

Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
View attachment 34611

View attachment 34615 View attachment 34616 I'm still only 190. Strong as fuck rite now. I'm working on it 24/7/365

Goddamn great work both of ya. I hope I look at good as you @Sabian at you age, jesus

Frank yhe separation between you delts and traps is insane.

What are each of your stats?

Goddamn great work both of ya. I hope I look at good as you @Sabian at you age, jesus

Thx buddy that means a lot;) I'm 5'10 and currently at 195lbs. Started cut at 205 looking to get down to between 185-190. Hopefully that gets me 8-9% bf.

What kind of stats ya looking for.
I can give cycle history
I can give my max lifts and body weight and height
Also, my goals and how I transitioned to PL from BB/classic physique

My story is kinda different cuz I built a real solid base in prison for 10 years and did my first cycle at 36 years old.

Thanks for the positive feedback bro;)