Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Only 100 more lbs to gain and I'm rite there with ya @mands :)
Keep it up big guy! Looking good for sure.

I am thinking about doing a log on my next run(The quest to 300lbs.) lol. I have been on my TRT dose for over 4 months now. Test cyp at 200mg a week and nothing else. No GH no supplements besides Casein before bed.

I'm ready to hit it hard soon. :)

mands

I am thinking about doing a log on my next run(The quest to 300lbs.) lol. I have been on my TRT dose for over 4 months now. Test cyp at 200mg a week and nothing else. No GH no supplements besides Casein before bed.

mands

Yes please. I'm subbed for sure

mands
How much fi you think you've lost during the past 4 months? I gotta come off for a while after this next blast.

mands
Do you run ugl trt? I'm ready to cruise.

mands
Im most deff subbed !!!!!

How much fi you think you've lost during the past 4 months? I gotta come off for a while after this next blast.
If your worried about muscle loss, dont be! As long as you keep training hard and eating rt, the loss will be minimal. I lose about 2-4 lbs and a little hardness but hardly noticeable.

If your worried about muscle loss, dont be! As long as you keep training hard and eating rt, the loss will be minimal. I lose about 2-4 lbs and a little hardness but hardly noticeable.
Thanks man... I've been on a 3 month bulk blast, and now I'm starting my 3 month cut blast. After that I plan to come down to a trt dose for at least 4-5 months. I know it's the right thing to do for my health.

Thanks man... I've been on a 3 month bulk blast, and now I'm starting my 3 month cut blast. After that I plan to come down to a trt dose for at least 4-5 months. I know it's the right thing to do for my health.
Your going to lose some I did when I stepped down to a true blue trt dose for a couple months. What I should of done was cut instead I tried to maintain and got fatter than I'd of liked without the increased protein synthesis. Good news is I reached my previous size the first 2.5 weeks of my next cycle. Muscle memory for the win. Chin up man

Your going to lose some I did when I stepped down to a true blue trt dose for a couple months. What I should of done was cut instead I tried to maintain and got fatter than I'd of liked without the increased protein synthesis. Good news is I reached my previous size the first 2.5 weeks of my next cycle. Muscle memory for the win. Chin up man
You know i just realized something, the reason i prolly dont loose that much is cause im rarely above 700mg total a week, so when i come off to 150 its not that drastic. Plus as i said i train and eat the same as on.

Little sneaky shot after work today in gym, sitting around 94kg on a daily basis now. Actaully feeling really good. Getting pumped for my test P, tren A and NPP cycle coming up
image.jpeg

I'm definitely not the biggest but I'm pretty shredded. I'm gonna take some pics during posing practice after I train rn and throw some up here. Everyone lookin great keep it up !! Let's get it!!

My back isn't as lean as the rest of my body because that's where I seem to hold most of my fat. This is 12.1% bf (calipers, last time I checked) @ 176.2lbs image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg