Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 34615 View attachment 34616 I'm still only 190. Strong as fuck rite now. I'm working on it 24/7/365
Hey Frank I saw in another post that you were running a gram of test along with tren and I believe npp. Is this the first time you've run test that high. I'm asking because I'm thinking about bumping test up in my next bulk cycle to a gram and was wondering in your experience do you see a big difference from let's say 600mg a day. I'll also be running 75-100 mg of tren Ed along side.

Hey Frank I saw in another post that you were running a gram of test along with tren and I believe npp. Is this the first time you've run test that high. I'm asking because I'm thinking about bumping test up in my next bulk cycle to a gram and was wondering in your experience do you see a big difference from let's say 600mg a day. I'll also be running 75-100 mg of tren Ed along side.
The difference was not huge but noticeable for sure. I'm feeling really strong rite now. I'm gonna lower it back down to 600 my last 6 weeks. By then I'll only be running 600mg npp a week and 600mg test enth. Bout done with the tren.

The difference was not huge but noticeable for sure. I'm feeling really strong rite now. I'm gonna lower it back down to 600 my last 6 weeks. By then I'll only be running 600mg npp a week and 600mg test enth. Bout done with the tren.
Running test at a gram is only as good as your caloric intake. Take that to the bank
Yeah, just like what @gr8whitetrukker said. 1g of test will work wonders if your diet is on point. The same goes for everything else even though you'll still see results
Thx guys for the feedback. It's much appreciated. Diet has definitely been my main focus lately and will continue to be in the future.

Thx guys for the feedback. It's much appreciated. Diet has definitely been my main focus lately and will continue to be in the future.
Strength and size literally goes hand in hand with TEST dose. Nothing beats test. I've shattered my PR's by escalating my test dose to above a gram and eating my bank account dry

Strength and size literally goes hand in hand with TEST dose. Nothing beats test. I've shattered my PR's by escalating my test dose to above a gram and eating my bank account dry
I really hoping to make the best out of my next bulk cycle. I believe I wasted a lot of gains in the past because my diet wasn't on point. I won't make that mistake this time. I've gained a lot of useful info on meso. Especially when it come to dieting.

I really hoping to make the best out of my next bulk cycle. I believe I wasted a lot of gains in the past because my diet wasn't on point. I won't make that mistake this time. I've gained a lot of useful info on meso. Especially when it come to dieting.
Dont think of it as dieting
Think of it as a new adaptation. Yes you'll get a lil fat. But muscle is easier to gain that way. Instead of trying for minimal gains on a lean bulk. Eat till your pregnant. Then sleep it off and repeat. My wife made a joke this weekend at a friend's house. Had us over for a ufc fight. Where does she always find me? In the damn kitchen. Never underestimate the power of grub man

I'm 6 weeks in on a nine week cut cycle. Test e 400 a week and tren ace 75mg Ed. My goal is to get down to 9-10 % bf. I have 4 weeks to go. I've never gotten to 10% before but I'm liking the challenge so far. Dealing with the hunger has prob been the toughest. I'm def not the biggest and have much room for improvement but at 42 I'm pretty satisfied with progress so far. Anyway ,here are some progress pics. I welcome critiquesand opinions . Curious what u guys think my bf% is now and is 9 attainable in 4 weeks. Thx:D
Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
Just an extra from last nights workout
View attachment 34611
Looking solid there brother!! I would say your at or very close to 10% BF. AND AT 42 you have plenty of time to achieve the physique you want.
And i agree with jay, your veins have veins [emoji15]

Dont think of it as dieting
Think of it as a new adaptation. Yes you'll get a lil fat. But muscle is easier to gain that way. Instead of trying for minimal gains on a lean bulk. Eat till your pregnant. Then sleep it off and repeat. My wife made a joke this weekend at a friend's house. Had us over for a ufc fight. Where does she always find me? In the damn kitchen. Never underestimate the power of grub man
I love to eat so I don't see that being a problem. Looking forward to it actually especially after this cut. I better start saving now;)

Looking solid there brother!! I would say your at or very close to 10% BF. AND AT 42 you have plenty of time to achieve the physique you want.
And i agree with jay, your veins have veins [emoji15]
Thx I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully I can just stay healthy and injury free. My goal this year was to try and get to single digit bf and I do think I'll get there. My next goal is to definitely to put on some good solid muscle mass. I would love to have 20 inch arms some day:D

I'm 6 weeks in on a nine week cut cycle. Test e 400 a week and tren ace 75mg Ed. My goal is to get down to 9-10 % bf. I have 4 weeks to go. I've never gotten to 10% before but I'm liking the challenge so far. Dealing with the hunger has prob been the toughest. I'm def not the biggest and have much room for improvement but at 42 I'm pretty satisfied with progress so far. Anyway ,here are some progress pics. I welcome critiquesand opinions . Curious what u guys think my bf% is now and is 9 attainable in 4 weeks. Thx:D
Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
View attachment 34611

That 2nd pic says someones been eating their spinach. Got some Popeye forearms o_O. The phlebotomist love to see you coming :)

Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
View attachment 34611
If I can get my week 12 to look like your week 1 I will be happy.

@gr8whitetrukker
I'm currently eating my bank account dry. I woke up this morning and kinda thought to myself "this is a little depressing"
Then I looked in the mirror and said "fuck that, I'm sexy!"