Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well I told @Skull I would post up about a week ago then I got sick.

Pre sick about a week and a half ago
image.jpeg

Pre sick same time frame delts are growing.

image.jpeg

This was yesterday after losing a ton of weight (10-12lbs). Mostly water but still depleted.

image.jpeg

View attachment 34134

View attachment 34135

This was yesterday after losing a ton of weight (10-12lbs). Mostly water but still depleted.

View attachment 34136
That's straight Beast Mode Rob. Looking solid an thick AF bro. Thanks for posting man. Those shoulders are bolders. You've truly got the best of both worlds going for ya. The looks of a Beastly BB an the Strenght that can Compete with the best PL's around!!!! Your truly amazing in the fact that you're so versatile. Not to many gym rats can pull what you have off. Keep killin it my man. I know you will!!!!!

View attachment 34134

View attachment 34135

View attachment 34136
I know I've told you this before but ima say it again. You look great brother ROB, and as skull already said , that fact that your in great shape and are hella strong is very impressive. Keep hittin it hard buddy!!!!

That's straight Beast Mode Rob. Looking solid an thick AF bro. Thanks for posting man. Those shoulders are bolders. You've truly got the best of both worlds going for ya. The looks of a Beastly BB an the Strenght that can Compete with the best PL's around!!!! Your truly amazing in the fact that you're so versatile. Not to many gym rats can pull what you have off. Keep killin it my man. I know you will!!!!!
I know I've told you this before but ima say it again. You look great brother ROB, and as skull already said , that fact that your in great shape and are hella strong is very impressive. Keep hittin it hard buddy!!!!
Delts are supersized , rears delts are poppin . Good job ;) :cool:

Appreciate fellas. I do what I can. I still have a long ways to go but I'll get there. Just gotta keep seeing guys like 26 over there looking like a damn roadmap on his bulk.

Time to bump this thread. The downside of losing 14 lbs in 4 days? Loss of strength. The upside? Less fat to cover the muscle. Down to 235ish here. Goal has always been 250, but if I can get my lifts up and stay around this weight I wont be mad.

20160118_174330-picsay.jpg

P.S. The only thing I use the smith machine for is a seat.

Time to bump this thread. The downside of losing 14 lbs in 4 days? Loss of strength. The upside? Less fat to cover the muscle. Down to 235ish here. Goal has always been 250, but if I can get my lifts up and stay around this weight I wont be mad.

View attachment 34602

Lookin swole as fuck J. Wish I had those veins like that. Got some pencils movin that blood aron in those arms. Nice job bro an I know you'll keep up the hard work!!!!!

View attachment 34602

Looking great jay, yoked and lean [emoji106]

You one swole bastard jaymax...235 sounds like a good weight so why not work to regain your strength level?

I'm 6 weeks in on a nine week cut cycle. Test e 400 a week and tren ace 75mg Ed. My goal is to get down to 9-10 % bf. I have 4 weeks to go. I've never gotten to 10% before but I'm liking the challenge so far. Dealing with the hunger has prob been the toughest. I'm def not the biggest and have much room for improvement but at 42 I'm pretty satisfied with progress so far. Anyway ,here are some progress pics. I welcome critiquesand opinions . Curious what u guys think my bf% is now and is 9 attainable in 4 weeks. Thx:D
Week 1
image.jpg
Week 4
image.jpg
Week 6
image.jpg
Just an extra from last nights workout
image.jpg

I'm 6 weeks in on a nine week cut cycle. Test e 400 a week and tren ace 75mg Ed. My goal is to get down to 9-10 % bf. I have 4 weeks to go. I've never gotten to 10% before but I'm liking the challenge so far. Dealing with the hunger has prob been the toughest. I'm def not the biggest and have much room for improvement but at 42 I'm pretty satisfied with progress so far. Anyway ,here are some progress pics. I welcome critiquesand opinions . Curious what u guys think my bf% is now and is 9 attainable in 4 weeks. Thx:D
Week 1
View attachment 34607
Week 4
View attachment 34608
Week 6
View attachment 34609
Just an extra from last nights workout
View attachment 34611

Damn man. Your veins have veins.