Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

your looking great my friend all your hard work and dedication has definitely paid off for you , keep up the great work .
Thanks Iron. Means an awful lot an deff helps with the motivation to keep carrying on when you recieve anykind of compliments. Just hoping to make each day better an better. Wondering were ill be in another Decade of dedication??? It might take a while but were going to find out lol. Hell who knows, maybe I will infact reach my goal of 200lbs & 18+ in the future;):D

Seriously though, looks like swole got in the way of Mohawk half ways through. My professional opinion is that it provides a negative lever for pulling power, but having fucked only fucked 300+ birds, who am I like ...

Seriously though, looks like swole got in the way of Mohawk half ways through. My professional opinion is that it provides a negative lever for pulling power, but having fucked only fucked 300+ birds, who am I like ...
Took you that many tries to get it right?

Still not right, practice makes perfect... If I was your mother, I'd be sucking a bowling ball through a ten feet garden hose by now ...
That may be the only thing you ever had right here
My mother was a whore. You thought you had a good one huho_O
The proper way to put "feet" in to this sentence would be "foot" you ignorant fool. Now shape up will ya

Eh, what's happening with yer hairline tho bro. bald and swole never pulled them ladies...
Im not worried about runnin games or stylin an profilin. I have a beautiful fiancé an 2 lil ones at home. The partying days have long been gone. I could give 2 shits wtf my hair or my hairline looks like!!!! My girl is already a sexy ass Quater piece. She could give a fuck less what my hair looks like. Thats all I care about. Fuck the rest, I already have the best!!!!!

DonQKong what the fuck is your deal? Are we gonna have problems? When someone has the courage to post a pic of them self here we don't point out any flaws. Not saying my boy Skull has any. I actually thought he had to much hair and was gonna call him a damn hippie and tell him to cut that shit. ;)

DonQKong what the fuck is your deal? Are we gonna have problems? When someone has the courage to post a pic of them self here we don't point out any flaws. Not saying my boy Skull has any. I actually thought he had to much hair and was gonna call him a damn hippie and tell him to cut that shit. ;)

No Doubt ---we try to build up ego's here , especially when theres a noticeable difference like Mr.Skull .

I went and black & whited my pic so I"ll throw it up , loose skin & all o_OIMG_0619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No Doubt ---we try to build up ego's here

You know, this is probably the best response I have seen on Meso since I joined.

Although any steroid, bb forum is narsisistic by nature, Meso isn't only about blowing one'S own horn: it's about sharing information and knowledge and helping each other, giving each other power-ups.

I shall apologize for my comment, it was out of line.

You are the poster of the year dude, well done, keep it up!

A pic before my 12 week cut starting feb 1 for my first show

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 72
Im not worried about runnin games or stylin an profilin. I have a beautiful fiancé an 2 lil ones at home. The partying days have long been gone. I could give 2 shits wtf my hair or my hairline looks like!!!! My girl is already a sexy ass Quater piece. She could give a fuck less what my hair looks like. Thats all I care about. Fuck the rest, I already have the best!!!!!
We done "beat the game" my man:cool:... Everything else is just icing.:D