Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Jelious of your ink. Was gonna start my sleeve with my tax check but I heard the government was thinking about coming for my guns so I'm gonna use their check to buy a Kimber Master Pro :).
Hahaha thanks brother.
And I feel that!! The Feds already came and took all mine ☹
I want a kimber pro carry II, those are badass

Your lookin good my man!! And of course i like the ink work , lotta room left on those arms though[emoji6]
Haha I know right man. I hope the ink doesn't play against me in when I compete. I'm planning on having a physique that blows everyone else out of the water so much that the tats won't matter regardless, lol. Just finished my right arm, the Angel of St. Michael. Ran me 4.2k. Damn ink is expensive but I can't get enough.

You have a point there, but i see ink being much more accepted on stage so like you say, blow the competition away and it wont matter anyway.
Ink is expensive but worth it for great work and looking at yours, you got some great art work there.

You have a point there, but i see ink being much more accepted on stage so like you say, blow the competition away and it wont matter anyway.
Ink is expensive but worth it for great work and looking at yours, you got some great art work there.
Thanks brother I appreciate it

Nice and lean @tattedlegend and I dig those tats...they really flow well on you!

You can get some special cream base that can conceal the tats to make them look less distracting.

You guys and yalls ink are killing me. Ive got the fever. That vein that runs from your forehead to your ear could only mean 2 things. 1. that your taking a big shit 2. that you just put in some work son.
Looking straight beast mode @NoScopeKen!!!! Those arms have got to be 20+ right? If not they sure do look it anyways. See Odie, thats what I shoulda went for when I began getting inked. Always liked the way tribal looks. Those tatts right their are bad ass!!!!!

Looking straight beast mode @NoScopeKen!!!! Those arms have got to be 20+ right? If not they sure do look it anyways. See Odie, thats what I shoulda went for when I began getting inked. Always liked the way tribal looks. Those tatts right their are bad ass!!!!!
Those tribals would have indeed looked good on you with the right design. However those skull tats you have are quite well done I have to admit.

My own arms are 18" but pushing for 20's too haha

@Melly Mel from hell has some wild tribals too.

Thanks for the kind words brother, had the tatts done over in Thai. Inked from neck to toe pretty much lol. Arms are 21inch pumped ! Again thanks.

Man I swear, I can't take a pic for shit when im shaky from puttin in work. Sorry guys lol. Ill try to be more steady next time. Well they deff ain't 20"s hahaha, but im happy with were im currently at. Took these about an hour ago in the gym. Damn I need a haircut lol. Skull's still throwin it down for all my Heavy Metal Meso Lifting Brothas;):DGet Some:cool:!!!!!:cool:2016-02-10 19.56.07.jpg 2016-02-10 19.58.09.jpg 2016-02-10 19.53.04.jpg