Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@Skull
You got big really quick. If it's Synthol just say so. ;)
All kidding aside, you are really making noticeable gains. It is obvious you're consistently putting in the work.
Next pic I wanna see a fresh haircut. Fuckin hippie.:D

Man I swear, I can't take a pic for shit when im shaky from puttin in work. Sorry guys lol. Ill try to be more steady next time. Well they deff ain't 20"s hahaha, but im happy with were im currently at. Took these about an hour ago in the gym. Damn I need a haircut lol. Skull's still throwin it down for all my Heavy Metal Meso Lifting Brothas;):DGet Some:cool:!!!!!:cool:View attachment 35198 View attachment 35199 View attachment 35200
Biggest lumberjack in the yard eh skull? They start callin you babe yet?Screenshot_2016-02-11-07-11-04.png

Looking good @Skull i am heading to the gym straight after work. Will try and sneak in a few pics. On week 6 of my course and things are ticking along nicely.

Well done buddy. Keep it up

@Skull
You got big really quick. If it's Synthol just say so. ;)
All kidding aside, you are really making noticeable gains. It is obvious you're consistently putting in the work.
Next pic I wanna see a fresh haircut. Fuckin hippie.:D
Thanks Mel. I really have been killing myself this blast. Time for me to put up or shut up lol. Im proud to say im synthol free. The funny thing is, these pics were from a chest day. I wasnt even working my arms. After i got he an looked at the pics, even i was surprised at what i looked like. An yes, im currently working on gettin this ragady ass dew trimmed bahaha.

Biggest lumberjack in the yard eh skull? They start callin you babe yet?View attachment 35209
I can deff throw around some ties. We got a new guy that works in the back. Hes weighin almost 300lbs...not all muscle btw lol. Anyways i just got done oustackin him on these 8' an 10' railroad ties. He didnt even stand a chance bahaha.

Looking good @Skull i am heading to the gym straight after work. Will try and sneak in a few pics. On week 6 of my course and things are ticking along nicely.

Well done buddy. Keep it up
Thanks Big Poppa. Our work is never done.

@Skull

Definitely putting on the size man. You've made noticable size gains. You can always tell when someone is putting in the work. Keep it up brother.

Thanls Rob. Im not nearly as big as you guys lb for lb lol bit ill take what i can get. I know one thing though, I love me some Deca hahaha. First time ever running it. I still have alot of years to go so im taking it in strides. I will deff keep killin it for me an all of you. You guys have a huge influence on me. Keeps the drive alive!!!!

Thanls Rob. Im not nearly as big as you guys lb for lb lol bit ill take what i can get. I know one thing though, I love me some Deca hahaha. First time ever running it. I still have alot of years to go so im taking it in strides. I will deff keep killin it for me an all of you. You guys have a huge influence on me. Keeps the drive alive!!!!

Your height to weight ratio isn't less than mine. Hell I only weight about 205 at the moment.

Your height to weight ratio isn't less than mine. Hell I only weight about 205 at the moment.
Well you look like your 250+ an im not sayin that jus to say it, you really do look every bit of it with 20"+ arms. I need to get my rear delts on your level Rob. You got them bitches poppin lol. I have alot of work to be done still yet but we will eventually get thier!!!;):D

Man I swear, I can't take a pic for shit when im shaky from puttin in work. Sorry guys lol. Ill try to be more steady next time. Well they deff ain't 20"s hahaha, but im happy with were im currently at. Took these about an hour ago in the gym. Damn I need a haircut lol. Skull's still throwin it down for all my Heavy Metal Meso Lifting Brothas;):DGet Some:cool:!!!!!:cool:View attachment 35198 View attachment 35199 View attachment 35200

Looking good brother! Keep up the hard work! All these supps don't make big muscles by themselves. People that don't live it don't realize the hard work & dedication it takes be where you & a lot of these other guys are!

Looking good brother! Keep up the hard work! All these supps don't make big muscles by themselves. People that don't live it don't realize the hard work & dedication it takes be where you & a lot of these other guys are!
Hey thanks Ironman:) I will continue killin it bro!!! You deff dont make them gains by settin on the couch lol;) Some people will never realize the pain an struggle we put ourselves through jus to do it again the very next day lol:D Day in day out haha!!!!

Some people will never realize the pain an struggle we put ourselves through jus to do it again the very next day lol:D Day in day out haha!!!!
By 'some people' you mean most people. A lot of people see the time and effort we put in but very few will realize the pain and sacrifice. They will never know what 'day after leg day' feels like

This is after 2ish months of converting to powerlifting. The Sheiko systems seems to be working well for me. I am sitting right around 205 at 5'9.

image.png

Sitting about 11 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show. Weight is around 204. Cut is in effect. Ready to start the tren at weeks 8. I have 24k tren but a little skeptical to run it after reading so much lately. He offered to replace it. I'm on 800 test now and 500 eq for next 3 weeks then will add in tren and prop and drop the E and Eq. Looking to add mast in week 6 just need to find a good source for it now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 110
Sitting about 11 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show. Weight is around 204. Cut is in effect. Ready to start the tren at weeks 8. I have 24k tren but a little skeptical to run it after reading so much lately. He offered to replace it. I'm on 800 test now and 500 eq for next 3 weeks then will add in tren and prop and drop the E and Eq. Looking to add mast in week 6 just need to find a good source for it now.

Ya look 240!! How long have you ran EQ at 500mg?

Lol! It's just the camera angle not 240 at all. I've been on eq maybe 17 weeks was going for 20 then come off the last 8 weeks of cut: