Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

e685d8417bdd41fd1927519936fd4796.jpg

Start my cut the end of March, goodbye all you can eat buffets... Hello chicken [emoji53].

Your I beast brother. Looking huge:D I'm just finishing up last week of 9 week cut. It's been A tough one. Diet was in check and I'm pretty satisfied with results though ;) I do wish i had your size going into it. Your traps are almost as big as my arms:( Look forward to seeing your results. Good luck:p

Your I beast brother. Looking huge:D I'm just finishing up last week of 9 week cut. It's been A tough one. Diet was in check and I'm pretty satisfied with results though ;) I do wish i had your size going into it. Your traps are almost as big as my arms:( Look forward to seeing your results. Good luck:p
Thanks man. People act like bulking is easy, but man it got old. I'm ready to start my cut, hopefully it turns out good.

I shit you not;), its nice:D:p Ive been meanin to compliment ya on your new avi Jmax!!!! Lookin strong as fuck:cool:
Not looking to shabby yourself there Skull, looking big AF my man.
Haven't seen you around much lately, mill got you workin like a dog?

Not looking to shabby yourself there Skull, looking big AF my man.
Haven't seen you around much lately, mill got you workin like a dog?
Thanks MB66. Shit bro look at you feelin that shirt out to the max;):cool: That damn windy ass mill is a pain in the ass. Ya their tryn to kill me but I keep outlastin all their equiptment bahaha. Cant keep a good Skull down...well for long anyways:D I've been doin my best in the gym. Got sick an had to take a damn week off....shit smh lol....Feelin alot better now. Imma give it hell an finish this blast with everything I got:cool:

Last edited:
Thanks MB66. Shit bro look at you feelin that shirt out to the max;):cool: That damn windy ass mill is a pain in the ass. Ya their tryn to kill me but I keep outlastin all their equiptment bahaha. Cant keep a good Skull down...well for long anyways:D I've been doin my best in the gym. Got sick an had to take a damn week off....shit smh lol....Feelin alot better now. Imma give it hell an finish this blast with everything I got:cool:
Glad your feeling better and its good to see you postin again. Make sure to pist up some picks at the end of your blast cause i can tell you've been growin[emoji123]

Sponsors

Latest posts